Taylor taking care of you after being intimate

(Requested)
Note: I know the list is not all there, I just couldn't think of anything to add so I do apologize for that and I hope you enjoy anyways!

~~~

Aftercare: Taylor would definitely take good care of you after having the best night of your life. She would always as you if you're okay, to which you usually replied with, "yes."

Body: She couldn't decide her favorite body part of yours. She loves everything about you, but if she really had to be honest; your legs.

Experience: Before you, she didn't have any experience because she wanted to share her first experience with someone she loves and will definitely spend the rest of her life with.

Goofy: Not really a kind of joking person during intimacy, she's focused on making you feel good and kisses you gently when you're particularly nervous about her seeing you undressed for the first time or if you try a different position.

Intimacy: She is very romantic and gentle, and is very handsy. She's also very reassuring especially if you're nervous of the first time, she walks you through it to the best of her abilities.

Locations: The bedroom, sometimes on the couch and a couple of times, in front of the fireplace as it pops through the flames.

Motivation: She's by no means a sex maniac, but you both do it because you can't get enough of each other, when you have a rough day at work, or if she sees you in revealing clothes.

No: She would never have dreamed of doing anything to hurt you, not in a million years.

Unfair: This woman is definitely a tease. She could doing anything to you without having to really do anything to get through to you in these moments.

Volume: Panting, groaning, and huffing while she takes control of your body.

Zzz: Afterwards, Taylor does get tired, but wouldn't fall asleep until she makes sure you're okay and comfortable until you fall asleep, before you fall asleep.

~~~
Requests are open!!!