1

Delhi,roshni nagar.
7:45 pm, evening.

Police department
Delhi.

JAI HIND SIR!!

A man in late twenties saluted to his senior who smiled at him and nodded his head.

"Officer Samarth Rana good to see you. Take a seat"said senior officer kamlank tyagi and offered to seat.

"Me to sir"
Samarth said taking the seat on chair. His straight posture with body like hulk sitting comfortably. Even with sitting his height was little taller than senior kamlank.His stubble was clean and shaved making him more handsome. Normal but beautiful brown eyes sparkling from rays falling through the window in cabin.
Kamlank took out a blue file from drawer under the table and pass it samarth. Samarth took the file and read it.
"Damodar is in custody ,local police caught him."kamlank said looking in the eyes of samarth which now are burning with fire and determination.

Samarth nodded and got up. He left after saluting his officer. He came out and saw his best friend viraj standing out leaning against his car smoking,looking in mobile and girls drooling over him from far but can't approach him.

He reached near him, started to smoke snatching the cigrate from his hand.

"What did he say?"
Viraj asked still looking through his mobile. Smoke came out of samarth 's mouth and he said"got that bastard"

They both got in the car and viraj started to drive. They both went to cliff where whole Delhi can be seen. Yellow lights lightening the whole Delhi at night making it look beautiful with clear sky. They got out of car with alcohol bottles in their hands and sat on bonnet of car enjoying the view.

"Are you happy now?"
Viraj asked gulping the little amount of alcohol because he don't want to get drunk as he want to drink in limit only.

"Kaha khush ?, khush to uss din honga jis din sala harami marega"samarth threw the empty bottle in anger.

"Ok! Lets go . You need to get ready for tomorrow"viraj helped him to sit in the car and drive to his best friend's house. He reached there and took out samarth which is intoxicated and half unconscious blabbering. Samarth lives in society, people saw him like this every day and are tensed and irritated because of it. According to them only a family man should live not a alcoholic person like samarth which can influence youngsters.

Viraj entered in lift  with samarth walking with his help and pressed 4th floor button. Lift stopped and opened and they reached till samarth apartment and unlocked it. They entered and viraj dropped him to his bedroom carefully and covered him with blanket and left his apartment.

First chapter completed!
Hurray!!!

Vote, comments and share..

Till then,
Bye 💗