3

Samarth sat on marriage pavillion calmly,priest chanting holy mantras and his relatives and brides relatives also there.

Samarth

Sitting in the mandap ,waiting for my bride . I am completing rituals and pandit ji said'kanya ko bulaye"
(Call the bride)
My mother in-law lekha Singh went to bring her daughter with few girls.
My friend Vikram also came with us,only free relatives came as I wanted small wedding only . Bua ji also requested to my bride's family and they agreed. Also my bride name is mahika ,mahika Singh.

She is 19 years old with age gap of 6 years between us. Bua ji told me to take care of her like a baby..that I will. But I won't love her , I will just stay loyal,give respect and take respect and trust ..that's it. I was 16 when my parents were killed and my bua came forward to take care of me. Every relative back off thinking me of burden ,even my bua's mother in law too. But my bua fought with everyone and helped me , cared for me and raised me.

"Udhar dekh sale!"
I heard Vikram's voice and looked up. I forgot everything and everyone around me ,just looked angel descending from stairs.,Young,small and curvy girl dressed in simple yet beautiful bridal lehanga,body adorned with minimal gold jewellery looking so elegant and gorgeous on her. Her face is like a baby having baby fat on her red cheeks ,small red lips but I couldn't see her eyes as she is looking down.

"Bas kar , khaega kya?"
Vikram teased me standing behind me making everyone laugh around us. I glared at him but does it affect him.
No.

Saala dheet hai .

I got up to help her without knowing when she walked near and stands beside me. Her mother helped her to carry garland for jaimala.
(Ritual in Indian Hindu wedding where bride and groom make each other wear garland)

Vikram passed me jaimala and I made her wear it and then it was her turn..but it difficult for her as she was small in height. She was still looking down and tried to put but couldn't making everyone laugh at her. She lifted her head and -

I
Am
Dead

Her beautiful blue eyes held so much innocence and kindness in them. They are so expressive and are windows to her soul and heart.She frowned in anger and made cute pout and looked at her mother as in complaining . I fell in love with her eyes

"Brother in law bend down,please"someone said from her side. Maybe her cousin or someone.

"Nahi Bhai abhi jhuka to Puri zindagi joru ka gulam ban jayega"Vikram joked a loud. My would be  wife got some courage and did something unexpected .

She pulled me from my sherwani 's collar and put the garland in my neck making everyone hoot and laugh. I was shocked would be pretty understatement.

"Sadme me se bahar aja,mere yar"Vikram patted my back in sympathy.

"Ab yahi Teri zindagi hai"

Can I kill him?

'no he is your best friend  'said my consciousness.

Konse shubh muhurat me ise apna dost banane ke bare me socha tha..

After jaimala ,we sat down . Her mother came and did her kanyadan making my bride cry .

"Samarth meri beti ka dhyan rakhna,vo bahot masoom hai . Duniya ki samajh nahi hai meri beti ko"she requested me. I nodded in assurance.

"Ab phero ko khade ho jaiye"pandit ji said . I got up and she too with her mother's help.
We completed the seven vows and I filled her hairline with vermillion which fell on her nose and some on her lap too. I took out my hanky to clean it but she holds my hand . I looked at her eyes raising me brows.

"Rehne de"she whispered in sweet voice. I nodded and looked in holy fire.

"Mangalsutra pehna de"pandit ji forwarded the thaal carrying mangalsutra and I took out and turned to mahika. I bend  near her neck and tied it around her neck, my hot breathe falling on her neck making her breathe hitch and body shiver. I moved back and sat normally,even though my heartbeats were raising.

"Vivah Sampan hua"

"Ab aap bado ka ashirwad le"

We got up and moved to our elder to take blessings. First to my bua and her husband. Then to her mother who blessed us and then hugged her, kissing her head.

In no time we bid farewell and moved to my car with Vikram in front with driver and we both in backseat.She sat beside me sobbing badly. It was irritating me but I maintained my calm and said"you can come and meet your mother whenever you want"

"I am not crying for that "she said quietly.

"Then?"

"Umm..I am hungry"she said innocently.
Vikram said smilingly"wait for sometime bhabhi ,we will stop at some dhabha"

I saw Vikram's bag with us . I took it in my lap and opened it. There are some snacks in it ,Vikram is foodie and always carry few snacks with him. I took out biscuit and chips  and gave it to her. She happily took it and started to eat.

"Bhabhi aap lucky ho Varna mei apna khana kisiko nahi deta"Vikram teased her, making her red.

"Driver stop the car at some side hotel and dhaba"I ordered to which he nodded. I took out my hanky and gave it to her.

"Thank you"

"Sleep , I will wake you up "

After eating her little dinner ,she slept .

I got peace.

Third chapter done!!

Vote , comments,share