2

Next day,morning.

Samarth 's sleep broke with continues doorbell. He angrily got up from bed and marched towards the door and unlocked it,saw his paternal aunty(bua) Poonam Dhillon standing there with groceries bag and some other essential house items.

"Bua"samarth asked in surprise. But she pushed him aside ,scowling and kept the things on dining table.

"Where were you? My knees are paining already and you made me waited for sometime long"

"Bua ! My head is paining as I slept late at night"samarth tried to explain himself. But his aunt knew already.

"I know why you slept late. As always busy in drinking that poison"she taunted him, he looked away not meeting her eyes.

"Go take a bath till then I will prepare some healthy breakfast for you"she pushed him to the bedroom. Samarth came inside ,took his clothes and went inside the bathroom.

.
.
.
Samarth got of bathroom after taking shower and wore his clothes ,he walked near mirror and combed his hairs with his hands only and then wear his watch and sprayed his signature cologne.
He hurries out and saw his bua setting the dishes at table with his favourite breakfast upma and chai. He goes near her and touched her feet"good morning bua"

"Good morning bache,chal ab jaldi khale phir mujhe Jana hai"poonam serves him as he take his seat. He silently eats his breakfast and saw his aunt fiddling her fingers nervously.

"Say bua ,what do you want"

"Vo tujhe pata hai na meri saas kitne gussel hai. unhe nahi pasand mei tere pass akar khana banke du, Tera dhyan rakhu"

He nodded.

"Dekh beta Mai bhi ab budhi ho Rahi hu "

"Come to the point bua"
Finally samarth lost his patience and asked .

"I have selected a bride for you and you have to marry her"his bua dropped a bomb on him.

"What?"
He got up from chair making a screeching sound with shock.

"Yes ,she is our neighbours's daughter . She is nice girl,beta. Beautiful,innocent,caring . She will be great match for you"poonam grins and told him making him stare at her in  disbelief.

"Bua , I don't want  marry anyone now. I have a incomplete mission right now or you know my profession"

Poonam stopped him showing her hand "listen Sonu(nickname) I have promised your parents to take care of you and always support you but beta I am too getting tired nowadays and also getting old na ,please for me"

"You won't regret it , I understand why you don't want to marry but bacha when you will be old like me ,there won't be anyone to hold you ,to support you . Why fear of future,let it happen...you can't change future ..hmm"

Samarth thought for sometime and then looked at his bua . He then looked behind her at the wall ,his parents picture and nodded making his aunt happy.

She squealed happily and hugged samarth ,she is happy because her only nephew,her brother's last living symbol is getting married.

Samarth too hugged her thinking if what he is going to do is right or not.

But time will tell only.

Second chapter done!!

Vote, comments and share...

Till then
Bye 💗