Kuroro

My cat name kuroro just recently died in an accident. She was a black cat, shunned away by the society to go live by hiding in the corner. Only come out at night because it was easy to camouflage because of her nightly coloured fur, the most beautiful and shiny colour fur was the greatest gift from the God yet also the sickening curse too that swallowed her away from me that's also how she ended up dying. Not in my amrs but...

By a car...

The police said that the driver didn't even end up seeing the cat passing by the road at night because of her easily blended night colour and small stature, but is
Uh...sorry..? Also willing to compensate me for the "HURT" what do u mean by that???!!

It's not like you'll ever be able to bring back my girlie! I want to scream! I WANT TO GRAB THAT F_KING PERSON'S HAIR AND YANK HIM, SLAP HIM AND KICK HIM! HOW CAN HE HAS THE AUDACITY TO TELL ME THIS!!!

The police officer was waiting for my response, I sighed heavily, massaging my temple, and said in an extremely pissed and annoyed tone "tell that person to go f_ck themselves!" I don't care how rude it sounds, I just lost my precious doll,

Tears begin to form as I let out several sniffles from anger and hurt building inside of me. How can he ever dare to think that I, will ever take his bi_chass fuc_ing money and keep my mouth shut just because the driver's headlight wasn't on!?? And I bet he was heavily intoxicated too!

I tried to question more about the identity of the driver however the officer handling my case just decided to shun me like they did with my kuroro,
now she won't be able to talk to me anymore. She won't come up to my leg and demand her princess treatment, she won't lick my face whenever I cry, she- she-... She ..is off to an unknown place, far...far..away from me forver!.

"How can you let out an indoor cat outisde??" The harsh cold tone abruptly stops me and brings me back from my memories of my kuroro to where I am, a cold, white tiled room. I recognise this annoyed manly rugged voice, I look up and saw that the officer has spoken, the tone was an annoyed and frustrated one with a little bit hint of disgust init.

He dint even tried to hide the disgust and unpleasant expression on his face as he avoided looking at me. I was stained by my babygirl's cold and stiff blood dried on my arms, on clothes, everywhere along with the foul smell accompanied. I just want to bring justice to my precious doll. That's all, am I asking for too much?

"How?? How can I let her go out? Bi_tch first of all, she is a CAT not a PRISONER or an ABDUCTED ITEM I bought of sale for decoration of the house. She might be an INDOOR however she isn't a CAPTIVE!. Know the damn fuc_ing difference, you stupid! Mother fuc_ing! Officer! She is free to roam anywhere and anytime she wants. And I STRONGLY ADVOCATE BEING INDEPENDENT".

"You are being too much ma'am please calm down"

The officer finally had enough of my emotional outburst that he told me to go calm down however I just couldn't stop the emotions that hit me like a tsunami, He finally advised me to just go home and rest,

I went home and saw my house, just like it was before, messy and unkept. Cold and lonely.
...

My house, my home, the place where I had my first cat, my first friend in life, it's just she isn't here anymore.
Tears begin to form and I let out all of the turmoil that was brewing inside.

Honestly if you ask me why did I let her out is just simple, She liked to roam outside. That's it. I can't just kept her inside, she was a free soul. When I first got her, she was already past 5 years old even if she looked tiny, With a BIG BELLY, thought for a moment is she pregnant?, oh how cuteh, I thought. She is already very beautiful and also seems to be pregnant? Well if it isn't the nature's most beautiful thing in the world yet then what is it. I chuckled. Admiring her beauty, Now...

I won't be alone anymore. No more blankly staring outside the window, no more being jealous of those popular kids at school. No more being alone even at my own home..  There will soon be the crying of the newborn kitties. I have to prepare so much stuff. Oh God!

Days went by.. she was doing good job adjusting, she dint let any of her past horrible experience hinder her from growing warmly up to me. Honestly whenever I saw her tiny body and her big bulging belly, my heart grew more warm.

The vet said she is just having a big litter size because she was used for breeding purposes before the NGO found and rescued her, she has been used by those rasc_ls ever since the age when it isn't even recommended to breed your female cat that's why the small stature of her contrasting with her big bulging belly. I wonder how is she able to hold up so much, must be so hard on her... Still she is a fighter!

Everything seemed fine until one  unforgettable unfortunate day came, she miscarriage...

Don't know how it happened, everything was fine, I was so careful tending to her.
But at the end it still happened.
She became sick, and stopped eating, I tried everything in my power to get her to atleast eat something. Maybe that's why I dint stop her from roaming around.

Am I to blame for her demise?

No I can't.. I always wished for her best

The police also seemed to be hiding the driver's identity unfortunately I don't know who is he... Only if I know who he is, who she is...

I would have..to the person...who killed my kuroro.

Tears started to form and fall uncontrollably as I weep under her favourite spot she used to sit on and watch the birds, squirrels with a brave heart despite the bad things the people had done to her.

The society loves to boasts about their love for the cats but behind the walls, who knows what the sinister thing they are hiding.

Kuroro, my darling was also killed by the society that seems to LOVE the CATS just not the black cats. Because of what!!?

Being a witch's friend and a communicator of the devil. Connecting both the world's by traveling so effortlessly...

It's good that the mayor's son died, just the way my kuroro died.
He was drunk, the truck driver couldn't see him crossing the road.