1.Divyanshi

Aap kya kar rahe hai divyanshi said while looking at him who was hovering over her while she was trying to get rid of him

He hold her waist tighting by his one hand and took hold of her chin with other look in my eyes baby he said looking straight into her eyes in his deep voice

She immediately looked into his eyes for a second when suddenly he smashed his lips on her. He kissed her very roughly and divyanshi was enjoying his rough kiss when suddenly he bite on her lower lip ahhh.. Hmm divyanshi hissed in pain and he took his chance and entered his tough in her mouth . He started exploring her mouth with his tough . While suddenly divyanshi's phone started ringing. She ignored it but again she heard the phone ringing again.

She irritating looked at the phone and picked it up hello who is this she asked in irritated while looking at him who was giving her a death glare.

She decided to cut the call when Dr. There is an emergency in the hospital the patient in room no. 536 is going in cardiac arrest I called Dr. Aman but please come fast I think he needs a surgery head nurse said suddenly. Hearing this divyanshi sat on the bed and immediately opened her eyes.

I will be there in 5 minutes. Hold the patient till then. She said and cut the call. When she looked at her surrounding she was in her room and she realized that she was dreaming in her sleep Fuck.. Again I dreamed about him. Man why don't you come in real life and kiss me she said while getting up from the bed.

She immediately took a shower wore her hospital clothes as she will not have time in hospital to change her clothes . She can't go in the emergency ward without her hospital clothes as it's compulsory.

                  Divyanshi's outfit

Divyanshi's outfit

She directly went inside the emergency ward and started looking to her patient who got the cardiac arrest
Defribilater fast... Dr. Aman stop giving him CPR... Move... Start... Shock..one more time.. Again..
Again.. Divyanshi gave him shock for 20 minutes and but she realized that he is not back

We will perform his urgent surgery in the emergency ward only. Listening her everybody got shocked.
Dr. Divyanshi Dr. Aman said but got cut off by divyanshi's words I know what I am doing.. Nurse scalpel
.. Dr. Aman if you want to assist the surgery then stay otherwise get lost from here. Listening to her Aman who was sweating seeing to what she was doing he said I will assist divyanshi looked at him and smirked

She made the cut near the heart and inserted her two fingers in that whole which she created and starting massaging the heart but when she realized that the heart is not responding she made a huge cut again and this time interested her whole palm in that cut and started massaging again doing this for 10 minutes I think we lost him she said sadly when suddenly the heart started reacting. Divyanshi looked at the patient and screamed in joy he is back and removed her palm Dr. Aman can you do stictis for me.