3. Meeting

Divyanshi was brushing her teeth but her focus was somewhere else. You didn't come to my dream yesterday. What happened. Are you okay ? I am feeling like you are not okay today. I pray to God that you will be safe Mr. Stranger. Divyanshi thought. She was irritated that she didn't had dream of him yesterday night. From the age of 17 on the daily basis she is getting dreams of him but strangely yesterday she didn't have one.

God please keep my Mr. Stranger safe divyanshi prayed while sitting in front of huge radha krishna statue. Divyanshi is a legit devotee of krishna. She sings the prayer in a beautiful tone . She put her head in the legs of kahna ji and cried. She herself don't know why she was crying but she cried in front of God. Maybe she was scared that her Mr. Stranger is not well or something wrong is going to happen to him. Radha rani you know the pain when your love one is not with you I know I haven't met him once but at 17 my life was hell he used to come in my dreams and gave me a hope that my future is good and safe with him. I always imagined him as my husband. How stupid of me but I don't know my heart says this stupidity is going to come true one day. Please maa keep him safe. Divyanshi said while holding the legs of radha rani.

Shlok's pov

I wasn't feeling good. The same suffocating feeling came back. I was switching my position whole night but didn't get sleep. At morning around 4 am I was half asleeped . When suddenly I saw a girl in my room. Beautiful long black shiny hairs . In a red colour sareee her back was facing me. She was putting Vermilion in her middle hairline. When her hand reached her forehead she stopped and looked behind. I was watching all this. She came towards me I noticed her face . She was very gorgeous . She was looking like a goddess in a red saree. She had a beautiful black eyes with long eyelashes . Her eyes had double eyelid which were making her eyes even more beautiful. My eyes went towards her lips. Her lips were juicy and pumpy . Just like a doll. I wanted to suck them so hard . Then my eyes went to her neck . Her neck was long and of swan shape. She was wearing a wedding chain. She came closer to me and placed a kiss on my forehead. She smiled brightly looking at me. Looking at her beautiful smily face I gave her a brightest smile. She signalled me from her eyes to put Vermilion in her hairline. I sat on the bed. Wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her closer to me. She hissed at the Suddeness. Her body was on top of me. I placed her in my lap and caressed her cheeks.

I placed multiple kisses on her face. She blushing so hard that her face was all red. She was looking down due to shyness. I put my finger under her chin and made her look up in my eyes. I don't know what happened to me when she looked at my eyes. I felt I skipped a heart beat. I traced her jawline and buried my face in her neck. She moaned at my act.

I kissed her soft spot . I pulled my face and saw her eyes were closed. I touched her lower lips and she opened her eyes. She immediately looked down after seeing me staring at her. She pulled my hand and placed a Vermilion box . And again looked at me. She didn't sayed anything but I got her. I opened that box. And took a pitch of Vermilion and filled her hairline. She looked even more beautiful after the Vermilion. She looked like mine. Like she belonged to me. I was loving her warm warmth when suddenly disappeared. I woke up from my sleep looked here and there. I got off of my bed and started finding her in ky bedroom. I looked for her in wardrobe and bathroom too but she was nowhere. I understood that this was my hallucinations and sat on my couch. While I was having this hallucination I was not feeling Safocated. But now that feeling is started to come. I took a deep breath and went towards my bathroom.

After getting fresh I went to meet my parents and touch their feet as it's a habit of me and brother to do it every morning before going to work. I heard the voice of my mother from the pooja room. I went near pooja room took out my shoes and entered inside. I sat in front of big statue of radha krishna. I don't know why my mind was stuck on the girl. I was trying a lot to divert my mind but I couldn't suddenly my heart was beating very loudly against my chest. I felt like my chest is going to explode soon. I started taking deep breathes. I opened my eyes and looked at the statue of radha krishna. I was admiring both of them when I started thinking about that girl and unknowingly my eyes started watering and few tears came down from my eyes. And I was sniffing . I
Blinked my eyes few times and came back to reality.