2.Shlok

Ahh... Umm. Girl was moaning when suddenly someone hold her neck and pull out his dick and took her round make her sit on her knees and opens her mouth and slamed his sick inside her mouth now take it like a good whore and fucking don't make any sounds bitch . If I heard your voice  again you are goingt to leave this world shlok says to the girl . The girl who was giving him a deep blowjob started sweating and her body started shaking due to the fear.

Ahh ohh.. Shlok was breathing very heavily when he suddenly held her hair in tight grip and thrusted his dick inside her throat . He fucked her mouth brutality. The girl was becoming breathless but still he didn't stop at last the girl fainted.

Fucking whore can't even do her job properly shlok says looking at the fainted body while he himself was Stroking his dick. When he cummed all his cum got spread on the fainted girl body.

Shlok went to the bathroom . After coming from the bathroom he sees the girl laying on the floor he kicked her body then gets out of his office room.

Sir you have a meeting in a conference room 35 with Mr. Kim in 5 minutes. Anamika his personal secretary said while walking with him
As soon as shlok passes the main door of his office 15 man also started walking behind him. Some were his secretaries some were his personal bodyguards. He ignored all of them and was taking long drages.

He reached the conference room and sat on the master chair of the conference room . He signals from his fingers to start the meeting. Everyone who was present in the room were sweating . Anyone can notice from shlok's face that he is angry. The meeting started.

Shlok was drinking whiskey while listening to what the presenter was saying

Wow man he is so handsome and breathtaking he is a daddy material God I want him in my life I want him to just look at me for once Mr. Kim's personal assistant said in excitement.

Lady you should be careful if someone listens to you . You will be dead. Anamika said to her. Ohh sorry but can yoh tell me something about him I am curious like who is not he is asian's youngest trillionaires with net worth 30 trillion. Please ms. Tell me about him. That girl says to chaire in respond Anamika just put the files down.

Well as much as I know he is very hard working like of course we all fear him a lot but we also admire him a lot he is very intelligent, smart. His business ideas are always very unique. And also not to forget in which ever projects he put his attention into that project gets successful. Anmika said to Mr. Kim's assistant. And one more thing I noticed that he doesn't like girls around him he only use them for satisfaction. And about his enemies I would say he needs new enemies old ones are all dead . He is scary too his aura is vey dominant and dark but whenever he is with his elder brother he becomes a child I also saw him with his mom. He laid his head on his mom's lap while she was caressing his hair and he was looking like a toddler. I don't understand his nature. But for sure every girls wants him but he ignores everyone. I don't think he is kind of person who will fall in love with. Anamika was talking about his boss with Mr. Kim's secretary when suddenly the doors of conference room got opened and shlok was coming out of the room . His shirt was covered in blood. He was not wearing his suit jacket.