✰. . .mario kart?

CHAPTER FOURTEEN [ real life, instagram ]

CHAPTER FOURTEEN
[ real life, instagram ]

real life!

it was now after school and the group was on their way to pick up anna from school. the drive to anna's school wasn't far so matt had no problem making the journey, plus the whole group knew how much he adored anna.

"won't be a minute" lilah voiced as matt parked the van. she quickly ran out and spotted anna waiting patiently.

delilah waved at her and smiled when she waved back even more enthusiastically. instantly relieved lilah of some stress, knowing that her little sister was in a joyful mood. after she collected anna, she held her hand as they walked back to the van

"jump in" lilah encouraged, laughing when anna quite literally threw herself into the van. anna's face lit up at the people around her, knowing they all loved her in their way. she knew she was safe with her sister's friends.

"hey, princess!" lucy smiled widely, patting the seat next to herself for anna. anna giggled as she climbed onto the spot and pulled her seatbelt over herself.

"anna took your spot" layla spoke obviously from her space next to nick, laughing at her. delilah playfully rolled her eyes with a smile. "budge up, anna" delilah said but anna didn't move an inch.

"i mean, you can always go and sit on chris's lap if there's no room for you" nick offered the idea, smirking as he heard chris snicker. lucy widened her eyes as she questioned whether to cover anna's ears or not. though anna didn't react, not thinking anything of it

lilahs head snapped to nick in shock before sparing a glance at chris who sat in the passenger seat. she contemplated it for a moment too long, shaking her head. "i'd rather sit on one of the girls"

"shame, my laps gonna be cold without you" chris went along with the teasing, obsessed with the way it made her flush pink so easily.

but matt quickly slapped his arm. "can we refrain from the flirting whilst annie is present?" he harshly whispered. chris winced, almost forgetting the age difference. "my bad"

"come on! sit on mammas lap!" lucy exclaimed as delilah just admitted defeat and sat on her lap. nick and layla couldn't keep their giggles intact when delilah struggled to stay balanced. it gained lots of laughter from the group, including anna, until they reached the sturniolo house.

once matt parked up, everyone got out. anna and lucy were the first to rush up to the front door, matt following so he could unlock it. lilah smiled at the image.

lucy had always been like another sister to anna. she would say the same for layla, but layla had a crippling dislike for children, same for nick. that's why the two got along so well. but of course, for them, anna was the exception.