𝟏- Always an angel, never a god.

Valerie's POV

Liked by Nika

Liked by Nika.muhl and others

Valerieagusti summers over now but that means it's almost basketball szn 😝

Caitlinclark22 fav season
      Valerieagusti 💯💯

Paigebueckers will you grab me a coffee on your way back to the dorm please
       Valerieagusti and you couldn't text me this because???
        Valerieagusti but obvi I will 🙄
     Paigebueckers YAY THANKS BLONDIE BUDDY

Azzi.fudd SO EXCITED TO SEE YOU
         Valerieagusti AHHH ME TO BAE

Kate.martin I miss you
      Valerieagusti me too 😔

I spent the entire summer training, If I want to be one of the bests I have to start training like one, even if that means I have no time for extra stuff. I was quickly brought back to reality by the sound of honking, I totally forgot I was driving right now, I pull my sunglasses back down and turn the volume of the Gracie Abram's song I had playing, before pulling into the Starbucks parking lot. I sat there for a few minutes contemplating on what to order, I'm trying to expand my horizons or whatever people say, it's supposed to be good for you. I heard my phone ping as I was taking my seatbelt off.

Cutie croatian 🤗

Hey if you're in town yet do you
wanna hang tn?

Yeah sure! Where at?

Your place? Mines a disaster rn

Yeah that's fine lol! When?

I can come over in like thirty
if that's okay

Okay! Can't wait to see you Nik ! <3
Nika loved a message

I decided I should call Paige and ask if she wanted to hangout with us, cause I'm not to sure if she had plans or not. I walked across the small parking lot and into the Starbucks. I got in the annoyingly long line and dialed Paige's number.

Heyy you gettin my coffee Val

Yeah I'm in line right now, but Nika was gonna come over I wanted to ask if you had plans or if you wanted to hang with us?

OMG TWINS COMING OVER I DIDNT EVEN KNOW SHE WAS BACK IN TOWN YET

Haha yeah she is, I'm taking that as a yessss then!

OBVIOUSLY BYE LOVE YOU BLONDIE IM GONNA ASK KK IF SHE CAN COME OVER TOO

alright bye other Blondie talk soon love you bye

I hung up and went to check snap, I had a few from friends from classes and from around campus, but I mainly snapped friends from my team. I snapped back Azzi and for some reason I felt the need to make extra sure Nika hadn't snapped me back. But Nope. Still on delivered. I looked up and realized I was next in line.

❤︎︎