𝟐- 𝐁𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 (?)

Valeries POV

I walked into me and Paige's shared dorm and heard Kk and her yelling, assuming they were already playing Fortnite, I walked back to Paige's room, the gun sounds becoming more evident.

" hey paigey I got you a cake pop too " as soon as I had opened Paige's door she jumped up from her bed and grabbed her stuff with a huge grin across her face.

" thanks Blondie, when's Nika coming, I wanna say hi before you steal her away " Paige teased as she sat back down. Confusion struck me, what the heck was she talking about?

" what do you mean by that " I raised one eyebrow as I walked over and hugged Kk who was very concentrated on her game.

" I just mean every time you and Nika are around each other you guys don't pay attention to anyone else "

" what? No we don't "

" um yeah you do Val " Kk won before she turned to us, engaging in the conversation now.

" you guys really do " Kk stole my drink out of my hand to take a sip.

" especially after games, you guys are glued to each other " Kk egged on.

" we're just friends, best friends, the bestest of friends even " I had a stupid grin on my face as I stole my drink back from Kk. Her and Paige looked at each other before they bursted out laughing. Through their laughs I felt my phone vibrate, I pulled it out of my back pocket looking for the reason of the notification. Nika has texted me!! I smiled while reading her text, she was on her way up to the room!

" is that Nika texting you " Paige wiggled her eyes brows as she leaned over to look. She looked at Kk smiling widely. Before I knew it I heard a knock. We all raced out of the room and to the door, Paige beat us there and opened it quickly. There stood Nika in dark grey sweats and a thin white tank top. She had a huge smile on her face as she engulfed Paige into a hug. Kk joined in forcing them to make a group hug, I followed and added myself into the pile. We all pulled away and Nika gave Kk a separate shorter hug, and then turned to me giving me a small smile before giving me a small hug, her and Paige started talking about certain times there classes started because they had a lot of classes together. I plopped down onto the coach next to kk and turned on some bluey. As I was starting to drift off I heard laughing and I looked over and Paige and Nika were looking at me and kk. I furrowed my eyebrows at them and I assume they got the point I was confused because Paige explained of course I would turn on bluey and then immediately start falling asleep. I ignored her and went back to my nap because who in the world can go ALL day without a nap? Not me.

❤︎︎