𝟑- A little more

Nikas POV

" So will you tell her this year? " Paige has been interrogating me about my feelings towards Val, which are completely platonic by the way, for about thirty minutes.

" Paige I've already told you a million times we are just friends " I rolled my eyes as I reached for a piece of popcorn.

" whatever you say Nik " Paige sighed as she pushed herself up off one of her beanbags.

" I'm gonna see if they woke up yet " as soon as she walked out I immediately went back on my phone, I went straight to TikTok, my fyp has been full of edits of Val. But I only watch them cause it's cool, not because of the fact that she looks like the finest women in the world in most of them. I suddenly heard a loud thump and quickly ran into the small living room, Paige was holding Valerie's arms as she laid dramatically on the ground groaning. Paige turned to look at me and was holding back a laugh.
" what the hell happened " I walked over and offered a hand to Valerie which she shooed away.

" she tried to do a spin kick " Paige explained.

"I'm literally the next karate kid " Val mumbled into the floor. Everyone giggled a little before Paige grabbed the remote and paused the tv that was conveniently playing Cobra Kai. I plopped myself onto the couch alongside Paige and Kk, I watched as Valerie got up from the floor and walked to her room. After a few moments i decided to follow her. I walked into her room and the first thing I noticed was all the pictures she had on a string of lights hung over her bed and vanity, she walked out of her bathroom and noticed I was there. She plastered a soft smile on her face before walking to her closet. I looked around her room admiring how much it resembles her personality. She turned around putting on one of her black hoodies that had a husky in the corner.

" so are you excited for this season " she turned fully to face me smiling widely nodding.

" I have a feeling this year is gonna be super good! " I smiled at her positivity, I loved that about her. Her positivity always radiated off of her and to everyone around. I took a few steps forward, and stood there for a split second before pulling her into a hug. She immediately accepted it.

" I missed you so much, I wish I could have just took you to Croatia " I mumbled into her neck as I took in the feeling, I always feel so comfortable around Valerie, she makes me feel so calm and safe.

" I missed you so much more, and next time just hide me in your suitcase "

" oh yeah obviously I'm sure no one would notice that " she giggled at that and pulled away, but keeping her face only a few inches away from mine. My eyes unknowingly flickered from her eyes to her lips and then suddenly she pulled away.

"you have such pretty eyes Nika " her face fell and her eyes went to the ground and I felt my face heat up as she started to back up toward the door of her room.

" I just realized I forgot to go on my run today so I uh gotta go talk soon " she practically ran out of her room and avoided looking back up at me.

❤︎︎

Okay guys since today was my last day of school I can start writing more 🥳