• London Bridge •

Chapter One.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Tum ude jaa rahe, yeh aasman mein khidkiyo se dekh tu pahado ko..
Yoon chote se lage, hain kitne bade jo ho saamne..
Dur jo hain khade, unhe bhi yeh humari zindagi yoon..
Titliyo si chote-chote si lage, hain kitni badi, nahi jaante..
Khali Ghar tera, yeh chabiyo ki goonj aise..
Tujhe dara rahi, tu darna nahi, main hoon yahi par.. 🥀✨

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

......

Author's POV.

......

London, United Kingdom.
4 pm.

......

Drishti was sitting on her couch in her apartment, staring at particularly. She just had a breakup, probably a week ago. Not like she loved him or something she was just attracted towards him and he loved her so he proposed her.

Maybe she accepted his proposal just because he was Indian. She didn't knew anyone here so she just accepted his proposal. His name was Ahaan.

As they say, first breakup hurts, it was the same case with Drishti. She found him cheating. She felt like 'wasn't she enough.'

The glass show piece, hanging on the wall near the window was moving due to the wind making a pleasant sound in the silent house.

She lived alone. She still regret the decision when she accepted the scholarship and came to London to complete her journalism studies.

She always wished to be a interviewer or TV presenter. When she got a chance she grabbed it but she still wishes that she should have not grabbed it and would have listened to her brother, Jasprit who was stopping her from going.

4 years since she is here and finally she had graduated a week ago. Her brother couldn't come due to his test series and her sister-in-law, Sanjana had to look after Angad.

Finally she will go after a 3 days. Her flight got missed so the next flight she got was after 3 days. She thought the flight is the next day and missed it.

She sighed and just lazily slept on the couch. She looked around her house. It was empty. She had already packed most of her stuff as she was going to sell this apartment. Just a couch was present. She was way too lazy to unpack the stuff.