• IPL [MI vs RR] •

Chapter Five.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Dhaage tod laao, chandani se noor ke..
Ghoonghat hi bana lo, roshini se noor ke...
Sharma gayi toh, aagosh mein lo..
O saanson se uljhi rahi meri saanse...
Bol na halke halke, Bol na halke halke..
Honth se halke halke, bol na halke.. 🥀✨

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

...

Author's POV.
MI vs RR.
Hyderabad.

...

Mumbai Indians had lost 2 matches in rows and were on their way back to Mumbai for the other Match against Rajasthan Royals. They were currently in Hyderabad.

Drishti had decided to join her brother for the whole IPL. Even Sanjana wanted to join, but due to her duties as mother and TV presenter, she couldn't join them.

As their plane took off, Drishti was busy playing some random games with Ishan, Nehal and Tilak. Jasprit was sitting with Rohit just infront of Drishti's seat. Rohit and Jasprit were discussing about something random.

The other four, as in Drishti, Tilak, Ishan and Nehal were playing Truth or Dare. Ishan had currently used the water bottle, to spin it.

As the bottle spin, 4 people stared at it with so much concentration. The bottle stopped, pointing towards Nehal.

Ishan - truth or dare?

Nehal - dare.

He said with a confident look on his face. Tilak and Drishti just giggled knowing he is going to get a worst dare.

Ishan - okay go and tell Harry bhai that you were the one who accidentally spilled water on his brand new shoes!

He said making Nehal gasp. "It was you who did that! I aint telling anything like that!" Nehal said. Drishti and Tilak just gave him pity looks.

Ishan - you have to! It's dare!

Nehal - going going!

He said and stood up grumpily. He went towards Hardik's seat and said something. Hardik for a second looked at him in doubtful manner and said something which made Nehal smile widely.