• Thinking about you •

Chapter Three.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Mann yeh sahib ji, jaane hain sab ji,
Phir bhi banaye bahaane...
Naina nawabi ji, dekhe hai sab ji,
Phir bhi na samajhe ishaare..
Mann yeh sahib ji, haan karta bahaane..
Naina nawabi ji na samajhe ishaare..
Dheere dheere, naino ko dheere dheere,
jiya ko dheere dheere, bhayo re saibo..
Dheere dheere, begaana dheere dheere,
Apna sa dheere dheere, laaga re saibo.... 🥀✨

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

....

Author's POV.
India.
Mumbai, Maharashtra.

....

As Drishti stepped out of Chatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Airport, she looked around for a cab. Soon a car came and stopped infront of her. "Mam, Jasprit sir ne bheja hain" the driver said making Drishti smile. She nodded and sat on the back seat after keeping her luggage.

As the drive started, Drishti couldn't help but admire Mumbai. It's been quite a long time. After about 1 hour of ride, the car stopped infront of a society. A society where her family lives..

As she stepped out of car, she took her luggage and went near the lift.

.....

Right now, she was infront of her very own home. A home she loves and missed alot. She rang the bell and the door opened after 1 minute.

Sanjana opened the door with a smile on her lips which grew after she saw Drishti, her sister-in-law, mre like her first child.

Sanjana and Drishti just hugged each other tightly after Drishti entered the home. Their home...

Sanjana - oh gosh! Dishu I missed you soo much!!

She said with a huge smile playing on her lips. "I missed you too bhabhi!" Drishti said. Their hug was broked by a very known voice. "Wah bhai wah saara pyaar sirf bhabhi ke liye. Bhai ke liye kuch nahi?" Jasprit said as he saw his wife and sister hugging each other.

Sanjana and Drishti just looked at each other before laughing. Drishti went and hugged her brother who hugged her back with a smile.

Jassi - abhi tu idhar aayi hain na, tujhe jaane nahi dunga..

He said and Drishti laughed with a nod. "Main hi kahi nahi jaaungi" she said.

Drishti - waise mera pyaara Angad kaha hain?