16.

TW. slight CNC

Andrews POV

I wake up looking for Imani and turn around to see her laying on her back with her head to the side. I kiss her forehead and go to the bathroom to get ready for the day.

While brushing my teeth my mind drifts of to what she said the night before and I immediately get hard.

I rinse my mouth and get back to bed. Her legs squeeze each other and her face changes. I hear a little whimper coming out of her. She was having a wet dream.

I slide her panties to the side seeing her glistening pussy. I gently spread her legs wide and use my fingers to spread her lips open then I send a long lick down her.

A muffled whimper comes out of her and she tries closing her legs but I hold it open. I spread the skin on her clit apart and suck on it. Her hips start moving as continue. I see her turn a bit as I put two fingers into her moving slowly.

"Andrew." She moans out and I look up seeing her sleepy lust filled eyes looking at me.

"Good morning baby." I say and she puts her hand on my head pushing my face to her clit and I continue to eat her out.

"Just like that baby." She says and shiver goes down my spine. I move faster as her moans increase and she cums on my tongue.

I come up and lay on my back. "Sit on my face."

Her eyes widen at my request. But as what I say settles into her more she relaxes. She takes of her underwear and shirt crawling on to me. I move further down the bed and she hovers over my face.

"When I say sit on my face darling," I wrap my hands on her thighs "I mean it." I pull her to my face and licking her up as she grinds on my face. I catch glimpse of one of her hands squeezing her nipples and the other holding the head board.

The way her moans fill the room have my dick hard.

"Sstop" she says and I immediately do so. "What happened is everything ok princess." I ask as she gets down.

"Everything's perfect." She says and she turns around on all fours with her pussy hovering above me and I feel her hand grab my dick.

She pulls my shorts down and licks my tip leaking with precum.

Her hands stroke me up and down and I release a breath. She lowers herself on my mouth and I open up sucking and lick her again. I feel my dick enter her mouth and she bobs up and down. Sucking me dry.

Since we're basically connected to each other our moans passed though eachother making everything even better. I feel myself n it in to her mouth and I release a loud moan straight into her pussy and she releases on me. She comes down from her high grinding on my face a little before collapsing on me. I easily turn and spin her around kissing her.

"Good morning." She says shyly.

"Good morning angel."
______

Me and Imani were at work. I don't realize that I had woken her up around 5am so I wasn't able to distract her from the thoughts of work.

I was signing some documents when my office door opens a smile looking up but my face turns to frown.

"I thought you'd be happier to see me." Louis said sitting infront of me. "Well I guess you're never happy unless it's Imani."

"Why are you here?" I ask impatient.

"Callie has invited us for dinner. Dress casually."

"You couldn't send me a text."

"She's seeing some one make sure your there ok." Louis says and walks off.

As the minutes pass I realize I haven't seen Imani since the morning so I go to her office.

As long open the door the intercom gets thrown in my direction but I dodge.

" Imani?"

I make eye contact with her and her face is distressed.

"Did you hear that?"

"Hear what?" I say and rush over to her putting the back of my hand on her forehead.

"I think I'm going crazy." Imani says. "I've been hearing this high pitched noise all day and I-"

She abruptly stops talking and dives into me and I hear the glass surrounding her office break.

Landing on the floor we both groan in pain from the landing.

"We need to leave ." She says and we both stand up. We head to the elevator noticing the emptiness of the floor. Imani presses the button and we enter in.

She puts her hands on her knees breathing in and out and I noticed something flashing. On her back.

Her phone starts ringing and she picks it

"Hello."

"Imani they are tracking you. You have 10 minutes to escape before it stops." I hear Laneas voice.

"We're on the elevator we have time."

"The whole building is surrounded. You need to get out n-" the line cuts off

"Shit." She say hittting her phone into her hand.

Third POV

"Andrew why did you have to make the building 60 floors." She says.

"My bad I wouldn't next time."

The elevator abruptly stops at the lights cut out.

"Why that happen." Imani asks turning on the flash light on her phone.

"They probably cut off the light but the generator should be on soon."
__________________________________

Authors note

Filler chapter that's why it's short

Vote and comment 💀