𝒐𝒏𝒆, welcome home

THE VAMPIRE DIARIESseason three episode one▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

THE VAMPIRE DIARIES
season three episode one
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"IM FINALLY GOING HOME." Jasmine says to her best friend, tiana, who is a well known fashion designer. the two have been friends since middle school.

"Alright, love you. say hey to jeremy and happy birthday to elena for me." Tiana replies in response, yawning as she sits on their couch.

"Will do." Jasmine replies, walking out of their apartment with a small smile on her face as she's dragging her suitcase out of the room as well.

The last time Jasmine went to Mystic falls was around two years ago, when her parents died. She was heartbroken, but she had been the least effected by her parents absence out of all of the three siblings.

Her aunt Jenna died about a month or two ago, but she wasn't allowed to go home or else her boss would fire her because she had a terrible case that she had to finish. She was heartbroken because she loved Jenna.

she's turning 23 this year, and it's her sisters birthday, so she decided that it's time to go home.

she's done around 75 trial cases in those two years, and won about 3/4's of them. she'd say she's doing pretty well with her life right about now.

she sings a song as she climbs into her car, and turns on the radio to find that exact song playing. that happens to her a lot, and it only happens when she's alone. it's weird.

"hm."

She then starts up her car, and sighs.

"You can do anything." She says, before driving to the hell of Mystic Falls

  ════ ⋆★⋆ ════════ ⋆★⋆ ════

Jasmine puts on a bright, fake, big smile on her face as she opens her old houses door. "I'm heree!" She sings loudly.

She watches as Elena comes down the stairs with her hair in a bun, and a cute red top on. "Happy birthday, birthday girl." Jas smiles.

Elena smiles, "You're here!" She wraps her arms around her big sister. She's needed a hug from her for a bit now, especially with stefan on a 'vacation' with her enemy.

"I missed you, Jas."

"Missed you too, lena."

"What's the plan for today?" Jasmine continues to ask, with a smile on her face.