𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓, involved

THE VAMPIRE DIARIESseason three episode five▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

THE VAMPIRE DIARIES
season three episode five
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"I SERIOUSLY DONT KNOW WHY IM HERE." Jasmine says, sitting on the floor of a classroom as caroline, bonnie, tyler, and elena all are trying to do a high school prank.

"Shh!" Caroline hushes her, hearing someone walking towards the classroom. The lights are turned off when the door opens, and all of the mouse traps that the girls, and tyler set all snap into action.

The lights get turned on, and reveal matt donavan standing there, with a shocked look on his face.

"Oh, come on, seriously! do you know how long it took for us to set all of this up?!" Caroline exclaims, as they all stand up from the floor.

"Forgot about senior prank night, huh?" Tyler adds, tilting his head at Matt.

"Clearly." Matt replies in response.

Jasmine rolls her eyes.

"How could you forget?! We've only been waiting for this since like freshman year." Caroline explains.

"Yeah Matt. If i'm doing this, you're doing this." Elena says, pointing some type of bottle at him.

"I'm kind of surprised any of you are doing this, especially you, jasmine." Matt states.

"Caroline's making us." Bonnie explains.

"We're about to be seniors. These are the memories that will stay with us forever, and if we-" Caroline starts to say, but gets cut off by elena.

"-And if we don't create these memories now, then what's the point of it all." Elena finishes the girls sentence.

"Go ahead and make fun, I don't care." Caroline responds.

"You're all lame. And I've got ten more classrooms to prank." Tyler exclaims, walking out of the classroom.

Elena stands up, starting to walk out of the door as jasmine does the same.

"Hey! Where are you two going?" Caroline says.

"To superglue Alarics desk shut. We're making memories." Elena explains, with a smile on her face.

Jasmine grins as she follows her sister out of the classroom.

"I love you guys!" Caroline says.