𝒔𝒊𝒙, ghosts

THE VAMPIRE DIARIESseason three episode seven▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

THE VAMPIRE DIARIES
season three episode seven
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

THESE FOUNDER PARTIES are officially going to be the death of Jasmine. Listening to Carol Lockwood talk is even more boring to her than
watching paint dry.

Carol is talking about night of illumination or something, which jasmine is trying her hardest to drone out. "You okay?" Elena asks, seeing her older sister with her head in her hands.

"Nuh-uh." Jasmine shakes her head saying in response, looking up at the younger gilbert.

Elena laughs.

"Have you seen Ric and Jeremy?" She continues to ask, and jasmine points over to where Alaric and Jeremy are stood, looking at Carol with a bored expression that resembles Jasmines.

Elena then nods, "i'll see you" she says, and walks away from jasmine to go talk to Alaric and Jeremy.

"Mm." She hums, closing her eyes and putting her head back down on the unstable table. She didn't know why she came to this founders party, she just didn't want to be at her childhood home another day.

"Heya, sunshine." She hears a familiar voice say, causing her to jump a bit. She looks up quickly, frowning at the noise of her old friends voice.

"Mason?!" She exclaims, a grin forming on her face as she stands up from the table.

Mason smiles, wrapping his arms around Jasmine. "Man, i thought you were dead!" Jasmine continues to say whilst hugging him.

Once they release from the hug, Mason purses his lips, looking at jasmine with a look that tells her she already knows exactly what he's about to say.

"Then how the hell are you here?!" Jasmines eyes widen as she stares at her old friend.

Mason used to babysit Jasmine until jasmine was old enough to be left alone. She looked up to the man, and when she found out he died, she was heartbroken, but used to it. She lost almost everyone, so it wasn't all that surprising to her when she got an invitation to his funeral from the Lockwood family.

"Let's just say i got lucky enough to have an opportunity to say goodbye to my bestie for the resties." Mason replies in response, bringing up the nickname Jasmine used to call him.

Jasmine laughs, shaking her head.

"I missed you, bestie." She smiles.