02

No....No...Noooo LAN ZHAN!

Wei ying woke up with tears in her eyes without emotion,... there's no more shine in her eye only black and doll.
A-xian you wake up  yanli shout then hug Wei ying but Wei ying didn't respond.

oooy Wei wuxian Jiang cheng said

Madam yu sect leader jiang childe Wei need to rest, and also he safe now no more serious, so you do not need to be worried, the healer said then leaving in the room.after the healer leaves the room.

Madam yu shout at sect leader Jiang look what have the Son of servant have done he only bring problem's in this  clan.what whole Cultivator, say if they know that the head discipline of YUMENG, want to comment Suicide,   

Madam yu said in very angry voice while zidian only spark in her hand.

San-niang please not now sect leader said in low voice (aaaah what kind of sec leader of this)😤😤🤬

Aniang..... Jiang sibling's said then madam yu look at them sharply,

they only look down because they afraid of madam yu 😞😭 then she look in Wei ying hmmmp,

We're not done she said then she leaves,in the room while Jiang sec leader follow her but,before that A-xian after you heal we need to talk in explain everything why you  want to kill yourself.

after that he fallow madam yu but in different  deriction.

Only the Jiang sibling's remain in the room.

A-xian yanli call in clam voice but Wei ying only silent.

Jiang cheng did not take it anymore.  AND SHOUT...???

YOU....SHIJIE ASK YOU WHY DID YOU NOT ANSWER. !!!

But Wei ying  Still Silent . Before Jiang cheng ask again yanli stop her. 

A -cheng I think  A-xian need to rest we can talk  to her after  she heal.after that she drug Jiang cheng  out in wuxian room.