[End]

"Summary "

1.Wei ying did not attend in gusu class because he leaves the jiang sect.

2.After wei ying leaves the jiang clan all the big sect and minor clan know that the jiang clan head discipline leaves everyone what to know what happened but the jiang did not give the details more.

3.Wei ying made herself a name (HOPE) in culvitor world.people call him hope because when he go he brings people hope.he help and did not take money for people he only accept if they give him food and shellther.

4.they also call him genuise because of her talent in talisman he invest so many talisman to help and improve for the night hunting,and farmer problems.

5.wei ying save the dafant clan and wen sibling.

6.the war still broke but not so Serious damage like the past.

7.he also forgive the jiang family and they regret and feel sorry of what happened in the past.

8.jiang yanli married to jin xuan,and they have jin ling and a little daughter.

9.jiang cheng also married to wen Qing and they also have twin's

10. men yao die in xichen hands ,Nie gonzi still alive because xichen find out about the providen book in the library that men yao stole.

11.a yuan still have her parents alive also jingyi parents alive ( I want theme to be happy too)🥰

12, Lan zhan father did not die also Lan quiren accept wei ying.

13.Wangxian meet and got married and they have a healthy baby triplet's.

1,Lan Xi yang first born (boy)a perfect replica of Lan zhan but wei ying personality

2,Lan fei second born (girl)a perfect replica of wei ying but Lan zhan personality

3,Lan su (su 'er)last born (boy)a perfect combination of wangxian

WEI YING FIX EVERYTHING AND HAVE A LOVING FAMILY, HE THANK GOD WHO GIVE HER A SECOND CHANCE AND SAVE HE GIVE A HAPPY ENDING FOR EVERYONE🥰🥰🥰

AND THIS IS MY FIRST FINISH SHORT STORY!!! THANK YOU FOR READING AND SORRY FOR WRONG GRAMMAR 🥰🥰🥰😘😘🤭🤭

SEE YOU AGAIN SOON👉