07

The truth is uncle jiang  only brought  me her to be shilde for her children's and this clan.and madam yu pauchingbag.

No.  Wei ying that not true fengmian said No uncle jiang  that how  I feel

I'm only a child who's parents died and did not know how to survive of this cruel world.but I'm  so thankful of what everything you done ....even though you all failed me.but isn't to late you can fix your family.you can give your children  a complete and happy  family.

Not like me I have nothing .."_"
No... wei ying you have us me and Shijie   we love you.even sometimes I did not act.how to express  myself  jiang cheng  said.

Yes xianxian a cheng is right we love you,  you are my 3yearold xianxian yanli  smile.

Wei ying give theme a small smile that did not reach her eye.they stuned because in front  of  them this is not  wei ying they know, who always  carry a cheerful, playful and trouble makers.

in the moment's the sibling's realised they  forever lost wei ying theirs brother.

Madam yu didn't have anymore  to say because  she failed this child because of her jealousy.and pride.

Fengmian  also did  not know  how this  happened because of her cowardice he broke this child soul the child of her friends!

(I want to leave to fix myself and heal)

Before wei ying leave  he give her talisman to jiang sect leader.and explain and right  how to use this so if war have broken
they where protect  their home and no more death.  

They only look  wei ying  back even they want to stop  him for leaving  but they have no right because they  broken him so much .maybe someone day they were  complete again not now but soon.they will wait  until wei ying comeback then.