Episode 59

TL by Miru

I'm a Genius Idol but My Passive is Sunfish: Episode 59

* * *

===========================

Today's K-Con lineup is truly a K-pop festival (A.I.M, Boy's Reign, Glassy, Incert, Rose Day, DASE, BB9...)

===========================

- A.I.M, Boy's Reign, Glassy, and Rose Day all showing up? That's crazy! The top idols are all here.

- The third floor is going to be a sea of blood again with A.I.M's red wave

- When was AIM active? They're already has-beens, and with Siyun heading to the military, it's pretty much the end for them ㅋㅋ Boy's Reign is the new trend.

└ Yeah, keep dreaming~ They've been active since March, dominated with a repackage in May, and they've eaten up the competition again this time ^^ No matter how much you rage, they've been the top award-winning group for six straight years.

Incheon Munhak Stadium.

Today, this venue was set to host DASE along with 23 other idol groups and 40,000 fans.

Namkyung received DASE's rehearsal schedule from the concert organizers the previous day. Their main performance was decently scheduled in the middle of the event, but due to early rehearsals, DASE had to leave their dorm at dawn.

"It's our first time at an event like this outside of music shows, right?"

Yuyeon spoke with excitement.

"The lineup is seriously no joke. I still can't believe our name is included."

Yuyeon was browsing through articles about K-Con on his phone. The comment section below was bustling with fans cheering on their idols.

- To all the Markdoongie attending K-Con! Let's turn Incheon into a sea of blood today!! Sing loudly for those who couldn't make it! We've got to save our kids today!!!

'Markdoongie' was a nickname A.I.M's fans used for themselves. The official fan club name was Mark, which meant 'target,' fittingly pairing with the group's name which suggests aiming and targeting.

Yuyeon, suddenly lifting his head, called out to Namkyung.

"Hyung."

"Yeah? What is it?"

Namkyung, who was organizing the schedule from the passenger seat, turned around.

"Aren't we going to have a fan club?"

Since their debut, DASE had been so busy that they hardly had time to think about anything else. However, it seemed that a desire for an official fan club had emerged after a recent U App session.

"Oh, that?"

Namkyung's knowing demeanour caused the other members, who were pretending not to pay attention, to all turn and look at him simultaneously. Finding the note he had made on his phone, he felt the unspoken pressure the moment he looked up.

"What's with these intense stares, you guys..."

It would have been a big problem if he had said he didn't know anything.