CHAPTER 6

''Well

''Well...apparently, L/n-San used to be the Vice of the gang...'' Nirei announced, his voice barely above a whisper.

Sakura's eyes widened in astonishment, while Suo stared at him in disbelief. ''And you have confirmed that?'' Suo asked.

Nirei nodded. ''I don't know much about Tenjiku, but I know they're one of the strongest gangs in Japan. But after its Leader went missing, the gang all split up. Nobody really knows what happened to him.''

Suo mumbled to himself, ''I knew the gang had a vice, but to think it was a girl, I never imagined that.''

''Can someone please tell me what's going on...'' Sakura let out a groan, his confusion evident.

''Someone seems interested...'' Suo teased, a small chuckle escaping his lips. Sakura's eyebrows twitched in annoyance. ''S-shut up!'' he scolded.

''But to answer your question, Tenjiku mostly rule over Yokohama, but they're famous all over Japan. A couple of years ago, Kurokawa Izana went missing, but nobody knows where or how he disappeared. As you can imagine, several rumors surfaced because of it,'' Suo explained.

''The gang lost its rule and it slowly disappeared...'' he added.

''Nobody has ever seen the vice before, so maybe that's why it was a shock. We only ever knew the name of the vice, but that's just about it.''

''Damn...that must mean she's hella strong...'' Sakura's eyes sparkled with excitement.

Suo smiled. ''Sakura-Kun, we can't just go up to her and get her to tell us what happened. I don't think she likes us...'' Nirei pouted. ''But it's not like we've done anything...'' Suo added

''I know, but I mean she likes to distance herself, so talking to her is already difficult. Getting her to talk about her past is virtually impossible,'' Nirei added.

''Hah? Don't seem like no big deal to me. Let's head over to the cafe today on our way back...'' Sakura announced.

''You're moving too fast, Sakura-San!'' Nirei exclaimed.

''We should try to at least have a normal conversation first,'' Suo suggested.

''Sakura-Kun, I am genuinely quite intrigued about her situation, so that's why I want to talk to her, I don't want to talk to her just because of her past or who she is...maybe you should approach it like that...'' Suo suggested

''Even Suo-San is interested in L/n-San...wah...'' Nirei mumbled in awe, as he started scribbling in his little notebook

''Suo-San and Sakura-San's type...someone mysterious...like L/n-San...'' Nirei mumbled to himself, but they clearly heard it

!!!

''Why the hell are you writing that?!'' Sakura scolded him, Suo let out a chuckle

''Now now...we have our hands full at the moment, so let's just focus on what's infront of us and that's the upcoming duels...'' Suo chimed in