39

Dinner ended some time ago, and Ms.Baek and Mr.Park told the students that the bonfires would be ready soon.

Jisung and Minho sat on Minhos bed, cuddling and listening to Music.
Seungmin was starting to pack his suitcase since they will leave tomorrow,
and he just knew that it would be complete chaos. 

Hyunjin was lying on his bed, watching Seungmin and sometimes asking him random questions. Sparking small conversations between them.

Only Changbin and Felix weren't in the cabin.
Wooyoung and some of his friends had asked if the blond wanted to come with them for a short walk to the river, and Changbin well he got dragged along by Felix.

Wooyoung and Changbin quickly got along and realized that they actually clicked quite well.
On their way to the river, the path was very pretty. The sun was going down and the orange-pink sky shone through the branches of the trees. 

Wooyoung was walking in front of the small group talking with a Guy who was introduced as San. Apparently, the two were project partners and hit off very well.
Well, that was what Changbin was assuming since the two were now Holding hands.

Two other guys from their parallel class walked in front of them. One of them is his friend Yeonjun, both of their parents are pretty good friends and business partners, so the two got along well.

Yeonjun was talking to a Tall raven haired guy, Changbin wasn't really sure about his name anymore. 
Songbin...? No-  Sonmin?

Changbin furrowed his eyebrows trying to remember the name, making Felix who walked next to him chuckle.

"What are you doing?"
He asked with a smile.

"What was his name again?"
He said discreetly pointing at the tall guy in front of them. Felix eyes followed letting out a little "Oh!" After seeing who he meant.

"That's Choi Soobin, his parents are two pretty successful doctors. I know him because of Seungmin's dad, and if I remember correctly he has good grades as well."

He answered with a smile, but that smile was quickly replaced with a surprised face. When he saw that now the two boys they've just mentioned held hands as well.

Changbin and Felix both looked anywhere but at each other.
Since the two were now the only ones not holding hands. 

After a bit of walking, they arrived at the pretty river. Changbin and Felix stood in front of it, the other boys walking and disappearing from their sight. The two looked at the shimmering river in awe, the sunset and pink clouds making the place look magical. 

Changbin looked at Felix, his Blond hair, Freckles, and glowing eyes, he felt his heart jump.
Felix was exactly the opposite of him,
Most people think of Felix as the soft sunshine boy. While their first impressions of him are mostly, that he has a dark and scary aura.
Changbin knew that they would get some weird stares if they were seen together.

But Hey, don't opposites attract each other?

He sighed, looking back at the river, with his hand slowly reaching for Felix's hand, and slowly their hands intertwined.

Felix eyes slightly widened at the olders touch, glancing at their hands.
A light pink Blush spread on his cheeks, and a soft smile on his lips.

He looked at the raven-haired, who just like him was blushing a bit embarrassed. It's not like they haven't held hands before.
But somehow now it felt slightly different. 
Felix smiled, making Changbin crack a smile too.

The blond quickly glanced back at the ground and then back up again.
He pulled Changbin's arm, who's hand was still intertwined with his, a little towards him.

Giving the older a quick peck on his cheek, and then fixing his stare back on the river. 

Changbin's eyes widened at the sudden act, but a grin appeared on his face, nudging the guy next to him, who was still deeply embarrassed. 

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎

The six friends were walking towards The bonfire Mr.Park has sat up.
Jisung was whispering to Seungmin about how Mr.Park's bonfire will probably cause a forest fire.
Making the Brunette laugh, hitting his shoulder.

On the ground laid multiple outdoor blankets with a safe distance from the fire.
They sat around it, making themselves comfortable, Mr.Park at first talked a long time about the safety stuff for a bonfire. How fire is dangerous and must always be under watch and more Jisung hasn't paid attention to.

Jisung sat next to Minho leaning onto his shoulder and looking at the Bonfire, making him feel calm.

Hyunjin was talking something about the other class Having marshmallows or something. When suddenly Jisung stood up faster than anyone could react and ran towards their cabin.
Yelling a "I'll be right back in a second!".

Minho looked at the Brunette in confusion who disappeared in their cabin. It was a bit difficult to see since it was already dark, the bonfire and the lit candles that stood in front of each cabin, being the only source of light. 

"What's up with him?"
Asked Changbin raising an eyebrow and looking at Felix and Seungmin.
The two looked just as confused as the others and waited for jisung to come back.

Jisung ran towards his backpack and started digging for a specific small black  bag he had almost forgotten about.
While searching for it, he found various other things like, Seungmin's favorite Pochacco pen and Felix's Toothpaste...?

He just shrugged and kept on looking for it. When he finally found the black bag his eyes lit up.
He quickly grabbed it and ran back to his friends.

The five looked at the brunette expectantly as he sat back down again, the bag carefully placed on the blanket. 

"Uhm...? What is that?"
Asked Hyunjin curiously.
Felix and Seungmin smiled at each other knowingly.

Jisung didn't answer anything and opened it carefully, revealing a red Polaroid camera. 
He held the camera up with a smile as he started talking again. 

"We aren't going to finish camp without taking any pictures right?"
He said smiling seeing the other's happy expression.

So the six spend their time taking goofy and funny pictures of each other in front of the bonfire.
Mr.Park finally also brought some Marshmallows Hyunjin had been Whining about, making the taller let out a Dramatic "Thank you, Sir!".

"Wait Let me take one of you two!"
Said Felix taking the camera from Seungmin and holding it in front of Minho and Jisung.
The two laughed and gave their best poses, making the night an unforgettable one for all of them.

"So the two really are a match, I should trust you more with these things~"

Said Ms.Baek chuckling while taking a sip from her drink, and looking at her college. 
Watching the six boys from a distance. 

"Yeah, well sometimes people just need a little push, for things to get onto the right path themselves. "

Said Mr. Park, a smile as he eyed the six boys.

Jisung looked at the Photo that just had fully developed, and smiled.
He leaned his head on Minhos shoulder, the older looked down at his Boyfriend smiling at the picture.

Jisung looked up at Minho, a Soft pink Blush on his Cheeks matching Minhos red ears. 
Minho slowly leaned down, meeting Jisung's Soft lips for a loving kiss.
They parted again, a loving look on their faces. 

"I love you, you idiot."

Minho's smile grew at that, chuckling.

"I'm your idiot, and I love you too."

The two smiled at each other, cuddling and watching their friends goofing around, the bonfire cracking once in a while.