9

It was 5 in the evening.zayyan and jannat were sitting on the bed holding each other's hand.suddenly zayan asked jannat

Zayyan: dinner ki preparation ho gayi hai kya??

Jannat:nahi abhi thori deir baad karungi

Zayyan:don't do any preparation...let's go out for dinner.its been long since we all went out together.what says???

Jannat:good idea.acha what will you you have tea or coffee??

Zayyan:whatever you make with love...

Jannat:I make everything with love only...you say what would you like to have.

Zayyan: coffee!!

Jannat:ohkk.i am going down you also come soon.

Zayyan: yeah I am coming in 10 mins..
(Jannat exits the room).

Jannat went to kitchen and after 10 mins he came back with snacks.everyone was present except zayaan.

Jannat:saahir go and call your baba.
(Saahir ran to the room)

After a minutes, a crying sound echoed in the house.everyo e ran upstairs as the sound came from up.

Jannat POV
I entered my room along with everyone and saw saahir was sitting on the bed and crying while zayyan was holding his ankle.i immediately went near saahir and took him in my arms.

Ammi:zayyan what happen to him??

Bhai: is he okay?? Did he fall??

Zayyan:I have told you thousand times not to run on stairs but no.you don't want to listen.( Zayyan scolded him while applying pain reliever spray on his ankle)

Ammi:zayyan already he is crying and you are scolding him.

Saahir: baba it's paining (cried)

Zaayan: don't worry beta.i have applied medicine,it will relieve your pain.dont cry .(Zayyan took him in his arms)

End of POV:

Author POV
Everyone went to the hall except me,zayyan and saahir.

Jannat: now tou tell me why were you running on stairs( sternly)

Saahir:baba see mumma is scolding me(cutely)

Zayyan:and why do you think I will save you from your mumma's scolding.

Saahir:I will complain about you to dadi.

Zayyan:then how about I lock you in the bathroom.(Teased)

Saahir:mumma!!!(Whined)

Jaanat:beta baba is teasing you he won't do any such thing.come let's go down.you also come soon.

Jaanat along with saahir went down.as soon as saahir saw her grandma he started complaining about his baba.

Saahir:dadi..baba was saying that he will lock me in the bathroom.

Ilma:don't worry.i am here to save you.

Zaayan entered the hall.
Zayyan: jaana... My coffee???

Jannat: yeah just a minute.(Jannat went tohthe kitchen and brought coffee)

Jannat:here.

Ilma:zayyan why were you threatening him about locking him in the bathroom??

Zayyan:ammi I was just teasing him.dont listen to him

Saahir: dadi .he always scold me and also pull my ears.

Zayyan: then why don't you tell your dadi the reasons why I scold or punish you.

Ilma:whatever is the reason zayyan but you shouldn't scold him.he is a small kid.

Saahir:dadi he also don't......( He was cutted off by zaayan)

Zaayan:saahir...in case you are forgetting then let me remind you tomorrow your dadi is going back.

( Hearing his Baba's indirect threat saahir got quiet)

Ilma:zayyan

Zayyan:okay..I am sorry bus.i was just teasing you saahir.why will i lock you in bathroom when I have better options to punish you for your mistakes.(Teasingly)

Saahir hugged jannat tightly and said,

Saahir:mumma I did nothing then also baba is saying that he will punish me.

Jannat: zayyan why are you irritating him??

Zaayan:jaana,you know that I love annoying him.

Jannat: I know but for now it's enough..now don't tease him.

Zayyan: okay fine!!btw where are kids??

Bhabhi: kids went to park.

Saahir:what they went to park leaving me alone??

Jannat: your leg is hurt na how can you go.yoi can go tomorrow.

Zayyan: did rayyan complete his homework??

Jannat:no!! He did not complete his homework but don't worry I will make him do it tomorrow.(Zayyan nods his head in understanding)

Bhai: come let's watch tv..

Everyone went to.drawing room. One hour passed like this.kids also returned from park.

Zayyan: today we will go out to have dinner.

Zain:yeah it's a good idea.its been long we went out together.

Zayyan: so in which hotel should I reserve a table??mughlai or Chinese

Rayyan: baba Chinese!!

Jannat: no book a table in mughlai hotel.

Rayyan: but why?? I want to eat Chinese.

Jannat: your dadi doesn't like Chinese, Rayyan.

Ilma: it's okay jannat.if he want to eat Chinese then it's fine.

Jannat: no.ammi.we usually go to chinese hotel on his demand.few days back also we went to a chinese hotel. we will take him to chinese hotel some other time!!

Zayyan:okay so  I will book a table in mughlai hotel and raayan on Monday I will bring chinese food from your favourite restaurant.

Rayyan:really baba!!!(Happily)

Zayyan:yes Mera bacha!!

Saahir: baba after dinner we will have icecream also.

Zaid:yes.chachu icecream!!

Innara:baba I also.want to.eat icecream!!

Zayyan: okay we will go to your favourite ice-cream parlour.happy now??

Kids:yess!!(Shouted)

Zayyan:okay everyone be ready before 8:30.

Everyone nodded their head and went to their room to get ready

Next update after 7 votes

Please do comments🙏🙏🙏