Prologue

(I just love this song......kinda goes with the scene as well..... listen it if U want to👉🏻👈🏻)

He was standing outside in the garden,smoking, wearing a black turtle neck with a black suite . He is looking elegant and sophisticated, if I say it politely ,inspite of  the casual yet gloomy environment. Despite the dark colour of the sky mixing with his black turtle neck, I could clearly see his muscular back ,his body and each and everything that I wanted to see was visible.

I never realised I was staring at him until he looked around and met my eyes.
His dark blue eyes pierced through the dark night and stared right into my soul. But did that stop my staring????No ,it didn't for sure but made me stare more and I was perfectly sure of why I wanted to stare at him.

He was taking his dear time to take a look at me from top to bottom. He was staring me as intently as I was , no I must rephrase, he was challenging me with his gaze to increase my stare so he can get a reason to soar his stare as well.It was like I was in a stare contest with a kid.

It continued till he decided to be the big man that he was and took a big puff of the cigarette and blowed it out creating a smoke ring around him. Through the smoke ring ,he stealed a look at me again from the corner of his eyes which made him look more deranged than he already was. I realised I just got side eyed which made me frozen in my place like a tree stuck to the ground. I noticed an arrogant smirk on his face like he realised that he was the reason why I froze.

After a second ,which felt like hours , he walked away from the garden casually and disappeared into the night only leaving a faint smell of expensive tobacco in the air.

The more I think about him,the more I get crazy.

Arrogant man, arrogant man.
Crazy man.
Stupid, crazy, arrogant, handsome.........

I must stop thinking. This ain't right..THIS ISN'T WHAT I PLANNED.... UGHHHHHHHHHH .
I stomp my foot on the ground from frustration as I leave the kitchen.