the big reveal

taylor swift's pov

"hi taylor!!" blake and selena say together while running towards me. "hey guys, thank you so much." i gave them a hug and let them in the house.
they begin to decorate the house and backyard and i just sit and watch for the most part. the best part of being pregnant is that i don't have to do anything. travis sits next to me on the couch and runs his hands through my hair. i put on grey's anatomy and the cats hopped up on the couch with us. travis wasn't a fan at first but i think he's beginning to become a cat person.
blake and selena finish up with the decorations and i decide to make myself useful. thankfully i've had almost no cramps today. i set out some food with the help of travis.
i turned the tv off and heard a car pull up. travis opened the door and my mom and dad came in. "hello gorgeous!" my mom gave me a big hug and made sure to touch my belly. they set their stuff down and more people came in. "where's the pregnant lady!!" kylie yelled, completely ignoring travis at the door.
eventually everyone arrived and we started to play some games. i wanted to run around with travis and his nieces but my back was hurting so bad. i just watched travis and i knew he is gonna be a great dad.
"baby?" wyatt walked over to me. "yes there's a baby, would you like to touch my belly?" i ask and place her tiny hand on my belly. "is it girl baby or boy baby?" she looked up. "you'll find out soon wy." jason told her. "i hope it's a girl baby!" she yelled and then ran back over to play with travis.
   "okay everyone it's time for the reveal!" everyone came around travis and i. my mom was recording so that we could post it later. "3, 2, 1!" i popped the balloon and pink confetti went everywhere. travis gave me a big hug and kiss. i couldn't be more in love. wyatt jumped around, "a girl!!!"
————————-
   soon everyone left and travis and i were ready to post the video. of course im terrified because this could go very wrong. there's always articles claiming that im pregnant and now im just proving them right. my belly is growing quite fast and i don't think i can hide it any longer.
   i grabbed travis's hand and took a deep breath as i hit post. this time i made sure to alert tree, my publicist, and she agreed that its gonna be hard to hide. the likes and views quickly started to roll in. i posted a picture of travis's hands on my belly, the reveal video, and a picture of the cats laying on my belly. i was so scared of what people were going to say so i decided to take a nap, i was also super tired from being awake at 7 am.
    travis went food shopping while i napped because we had no food. i made sure to make him a list because of i didn't he would only buy unhealthy stuff. this pregnancy has made me crave veggies like crazy. normally i prefer pasta but it had seemed so disgusting since i've gotten pregnant.

travis kelce's pov

   taylor had recently announced the pregnancy and i needed to get some food. normally im never recognized if im not with taylor but today was a whole different story. i wore a hoodie and tried to hide my face as much as possible but people were following me everywhere. even on the way there people in their cars had there cameras out.
    on the way home i found myself reading through the articles. there were many pictures of taylor's instagram post and many of me at the store. i know taylor wouldn't want me reading these but its so hard not to. one of the titles was, "is pregnant taylor swift hiding?" on a photo of me at the store. they will assume anything. i decided to stop worrying about it because i knew taylor would be upset.
   when i got home the cats greeted me at the door and i heard the tv in our bedroom. i set the groceries down and went to see what taylor was up to. "hey baby im back." i opened the door. the cats hopped up and benji rested his head on her belly. i kissed her forehead and proceeded to put the food away.

taylor swift's pov

"hello!" the receptionist says as travis and i walk into the doctors office. i signed in a sat with travis in the waiting room as i waited to be called back.
"hi taylor! how's everything going?" the doctor says as she walks through the door. "it's going alright, i just randomly get some cramps but they usually don't last more than a day." i explain. "that's all perfectly normal. you're 6 months right?" she puts some gloves on. "yes and im getting so excited." i smile. "so looking at your weight now from your first appointment, your not gaining as much as you should. i know you have a past with eating disorders-." i immediately cut her off. "no, no, that's not what this is. i'm eating regularly i promise." i lied though. right before i knew i was pregnant i started having eating issues again. it's impossible to not read the headlines. even being pregnant i still feel so insecure about my body. i've recently started getting stretch marks and i just want my stupid belly to go away.
she typed some things into her laptop and i couldn't make eye contact with travis. i don't want him to worry.
we finished up the appointment and got some new pictures. when we got in the car i still couldn't look at him. "look at our baby girl getting so big!" i said hoping he would forget about it. "taylor we have to talk about this." i turned away from him. it's none of his business anyway. i know what's good for me and my baby. "taylor please talk to me." i ignored him the rest of the car ride.
i took a short nap when i got home to get my mind off of things. i hate fighting with him but i wish he would just drop it. i hate my body and that will never change, pregnant or not. i barely have the energy to put makeup on anymore.
when i woke up i got in the shower. before i got in i started at my naked body in the mirror. "this is all for you baby girl." i said in my head about a million times. i ran my fingers over my stretch marks. i couldn't look anymore so i just got in the shower. yet i had no energy to wash myself so i just stood there as the water trickled down my back.
"tay?" i heard a faint knock on the door. i was still. slightly mad but honestly what did i have to be mad at. he's just worried about me and the baby. i decided not to say anything and he just opened the door. "can i come in with you?" he asked. i didn't want him to see me like this so ignored him again. "okay im sorry. i truly am just worried about you. this isn't healthy for you or the baby. i love you so much and i only want the best for you." i couldn't hold it together anymore.
"travis im sorry. i hate myself so much. i'm so fat and ugly and i don't want you to see me like this. you fell in love with the fun, happy, skinny girl. and now im none of that and i just feel bad because i know it's wrong for the baby." i just continued sobbing and he got in the shower with me. i. hugged him and sobbed into his shoulder. "you are beautiful, fun, and i love
you." he put his hands on my belly and kissed me.

    we talked everything out and i promised to eat regularly. it's going to be hard but i know it's the right thing for our baby girl.