Back again.

"Boss, I failed to kill him...My apologies."

"..."

"I tried to kill him with the help of my detective friend too, but he got bodied by him..."

"Was he alone?"

"He has a friend with him that always gets his back. That's something I am struggling with in order to kill him."

"Who is his friend?"

"I believe It's...Mary."

"MARY?"

"Yes sir."

"Capture her! Don't go for Max anymore, go for HER now."

"Okay sir."

It's a nice morning, Max just finished his shift. Mary was waiting for him outside the restaurant. They were walking together.

"Max, you made TONS of amazing dish today! How did you learn so quickly?!"

"Haha, it is nothing much. Most of it is just practicing heh."

"Boy I wonder what KIND of practicing you do..."

"Anyways, I love the suit you gave me. It's very comfortable."

"O-oh! haha thank you..."

"Now we just gotta go to Rony's office and grab some missions. Then we can finally rest."

"Yeah!"

"To be honest, working sucks. I dreamed of defeating cruel and narcissist people, who knew I would become an assassin working with a HIGHLY TALENTED FIGHTER?"

"Oh! Hehe thank you..."

"Why don't you go for missions Mary?"

"I do, I go with you."

"That's just temporary. Some days you do, some days , not. I'm talking about, becoming a full-time assassin? You know, just like me."

"Oh I um..."

"It's okay if you don't want to tell. I'm okay with it."

"I will tell, the truth is that, you may perceive me as some kind of strong fighter but that's not true. My name is just as worthless as I am...I don't know how to do missions, when I was still working as a spy all I ever did was just stealing people's information and making false accusations about them...But that's before I knew I was working as the bad guy! Still, those missions didn't make me comfortable at all...I had to get stalked everywhere I go..."

"Mary...Are you talking about...Men staring at you?"

"Yeah...KInd of."

"So is that why you don't leave your house more often or go for missions?"

"Yeah...Something like that."

"Mary that's a common thing that happens to women nowadays, but hey listen, I understood your story. I promise from now on, whenever you on missions with me, I will make sure to protect you."

"Wh-what..?"

"Sorry if it sounds weird, but I mean it! You don't deserve anything like this."

"Thank you Max. I appreciate that..."

After tons of talks, they reached their secret place. Rony was already sitting on his office. This time, no mad expressions. Just continuously clicking on the keyboard and staring at the screen with WIDE EYES. 

"Boss!"

"Oh, Mr. Shadows. And, my assistant. Welcome, how was your work?"

"Well it was ve-"

"Anyways, Max take a sit, Mary go make me a coffee."

"Yessir!"

"Okay boss. What's my mission for today?"

"I believe that, Evan is back again."

"WHAT?"

"You heard what you heard."

"IS he going to try and kill ME this time?"

"No."

"Oh. Then..?"

"I've heard from Vivian and she said he's going after.....Mary.."

"WHAT?!"

"Like I said, you heard what you heard."

"WHY HER?!"

"Shush, don't let her know this or else she won't serve me coffee anymore."

"Who cares about your damn coffee..."

"Sorry?"

"I mean, who would wanna go after Mary? And how did he know her?"

"Not sure, but I'm sure there's a reason for it sooo...I need you to kill him."

"Sighs..."

"I know this may be hard but you got this, you are our best assassin."

"Okay. PAY?"

"You choose :)"

"Alright, I want 56 TRILLION-"

"MAX CALM THE FREAK DOWN, THERE'S A LIMIT. 10,000 to 15,000"

"15,000"

"Great. Now go."

"Okay, cya boss."

(TO BE CONTINUED)