CH6: LOVE AND THUNDER

We continue our story withKonrad had bowed to both of his mistresses, wondering what had brought them so far, but the answer isn't what he expected.

Morana: Disappointment
Konrad: Apologize my mistress, but what do you mean?
Morana: We'd thought that you'd be more efficient at this, but from what the Commander told us, you're no more than a brute.
Konrad: A brute ? I fight these things beast to beast in honorable combat
Striga: Yet your teammates are injured and are likely can't help you for your next mission.
Konrad: That's fine. I can get it done by myself
Striga: You really think that some ordinary mutt(Konrad narrows his

Stare). Did I offend you?  good
Konrad: I may serve the council of sisters but that doesn't mean I'll take disrespect from you
Striga: You'll take whatever we give you(grabs sword). Understand ?!

Konrad knows her sword is lined with silver, but for some reason, he didn't fear it like he use to.

Konrad: I WILL NOT (Striga draws blade)(transforms)(morana jumps in between them)
Morana: While I'd love to see you and my lover fight it out, this not the place(turns to konrad). Konrad, all I ask is that you stop being a brute and fight like a true warrior.
Striga: if you truly even know what that is
Konrad(werewolf): then how about we settle it on the training field tomorrow morning, I'll show you what a true warrior is
Striga: can't wait(both walk off)

That night, Konrad wandered in the ancient forest not worrying about a single creature that he came across as most of them ran from his scent or were intimidated by his stare. He was lost in his thoughts as what both Striga and Morana said to him hurt him, but he understood that they were true to a degree.

Konrad: What do they know(sits at watering hole)? I fight with honor beast to beast, I fight my way not theirs(punches the water scaring the aptonoth off)
Karlach: So(Konrad turns to her) going through some stuff I see(walks down)
Konrad: What are you doing here ?
Karlach: Well, it's obvious, isn't it? I'm here to help you.
Konrad: (turns his back and sits on log) I don't need help I need clarity
Karlach: Well, maybe we can do that with training(grabs him an pulls him along). There's a safe zone with a bunch of rocks a not to far from here
Konrad:(gently pulls his hand away) lead the way.

As the 2 made their way to the safe zone, konrad couldn't help but admire Karlach for who she was, this demoness was helping him despite barely knowing him. It did help that she was pretty one as well. Once they reached the safe zone Karlach didn't waist any time

Karlach: Alright now destroy that rock with a electric punch
Konrad: A what
Karlach: well I thought that since your able to bend electricity and all you'd be able to channel that energy through your body and use it how you please.
Konrad: Makes sense(transforms)( unleashes electric punch but only cracks the rock) huh ?
Karlach: see this is why you need training imagine how bad you'd loose if I didn't come along
Konrad(werewolf):(sighs) fine then let's begin

The instructions of Karlach were unusual for Konrad at 1st but he swallowed his pride and he understood why as each time his electrical power was used his body became more and more accustomed to it to the point where his electric punch had left a sonic boom when it connected with multiple boulders with karlach naming it THUNDER PUNCH at this time aswell konrad and karlach had actually gotten to know eachother and their goal with konrad actually laughing at karlach making fun of the concil of sisters , however the sun was beginning to rise as the two made their way back to astera and much to karlaches shock konrad kisses her and walks off thanking her.

Konrad then meets Striga and Morana in the dining hall and while he is bruised he simply stares down striga and address her.

Konrad: hold nothing back, because in order to earn my respect I won't.
Striga: very well then I'll see you in an hour(Konrad walks off). He seems different but he won't win
Morana: darling your just as over confident as he is or I'd what you say is true was.

Konrad would then prepare for the battle by sitting in his hot tub, however while relaxed and healed his training wounds Karlach would walk in with nothing more than a towel around her and would join konrad much to his shock and shyness as she sat on his lap caressing his face abd chest as they both kiss

Karlach: Think I could get a little sample, you do have an hour before you have to go
Konrad: fine but I'm not waiting to much energy on you yet (both kiss passionately)

An hour has passed and karlach and konrad both walk into the training arena with then seeing Admiral, Huntsman and morana sitting in a view box.
Konrad:(karlach kisses his cheek and walks off) Alright striga(transforms) you ready for this ?
Striga(day armor): TRUST me this will be easy (draws blade and powers it up)
Karlach: what's that ?
Morana: alchemist Magic, normally striga uses it for dire threats, but last night she stated that she wanted to teach konrad a lesson.
Karlach:(chuckles) well she's in for a surprise

As the Huntsman call the match konrad moves in at astonishing speed and goes for a regular slash however striga blocks it and goes for an energy blast with her left arm, but konrad dodges and suplexes her into the ground only to get blown back by a shockwave but recovers easily, striga then lunges ready to bring her sword down,however Konrad stood still and waited until the blade was swung and it created a dust cloud.

Striga:(smoke clears and konrad is no where to be found) huh
Morana: where is he ?!
Karlach: Wait, when did he learn that(Konrad grabs strigas legs and drags underground)

Striga was stuck at her knees and couldn't move that's when konrad surfaced, surprising everyone as his fist was full of electricity as he surfaced.
Konrad(werewolf): I could've ended this early if I want to(connnects Thunder punch and sends striga flying destroying her armor and sword)
Morana: (striga struggles to get up) This match is clearly over(walks down next to konrad) you've clearly grown far more than we've expected(walks over to striga) that's enough beloved seems his lighting rattled your nervous system by the looks of it. Meet us back on our ship in an hour(Konrad bows as the 2 walk off)

Next: OCEAN PANIC