『ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ』

"...Are you sure they won't mind? I won't be intruding, right?"

"I told you, hun. You'll be fine. I've long since asked Kiki and Zach about you coming with me, and they said it was fine."

"Besides, our daughter is waiting for us. She misses us very much."

I've been comforting my husband, Joseph or Jack (which he preferred more for me to call him), for the past few minutes now. I've already passed away a few hours prior to this, and was now ready to get back to work like I promised.

Before Jack could speak, I decided to kiss him so he could shut up. Jack wasted no time and responded to the kiss. I pull away after a bit "Stop worrying. Everything will be fine, Both Kiki and Zach won't mind, nor will any of the other systems and missionaries." 

"...If they do have any opinions, I'll make it difficult for them."

Jack looked at me with a small smile on his lips "Thanks, sunshine..." I place a soft kiss on his cheek "Anything for my lovely husband~"

A portal suddenly opened up.

"Ah! It's here. Let's get going now, big guy!"

"Alright. Lead the way, love."

〔𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙〕

"Hello Ms. Y/N!"

"Welcome back N/N!"

"𝖦𝗈𝗈𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖻𝖺𝖼𝗄 𝖬𝗌. 𝖸/𝖭."

"Ey! Look who's back!"

"𝑯𝒐𝒔𝒕 ------. 𝑷𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒑 𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒑."

"Hey! I'm just admiring! Is that so bad?"

"𝑰𝒇 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖. 𝒀𝒆𝒔."

"Why you little-"

"*whistle* You got one mighty fine hunk right there, Y/N! Congrats on getting married girl!"

Countless greetings and some congratulations and curiosity about my husband were heard around me as I passed by, both from other missionaries like me and other systems.

Jack looked around the surreal fantasy-like world in awe. Fragments of different worlds, big and small, floated around the vast space. Some fragments looked as usual and normal while other fragments were either fantasy-like, futuristic, steampunk, cartoonish, sketch-like and drawn, and even prehistoric. There were all kinds of missionaries and systems. Some looked normal while some looked inhumane or non-human. There were even some missionaries flying around and glowing colorful orbs flying past occasionally.

Everything looked chaotic but strangely in harmony.

After admiring everything Jack looked at me and grinned "You seem pretty famous here sunshine." I laugh softly "Well, I do have quite the reputation here. Not to mention I'm actually one of the top missionaries here."

"Really? That's amazing!"

"Thank you~!"

"Now, c'mon! This way to the main HQ!"

〔𝙰𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚙 𝚏𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚛 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙷𝚀〕

I'm amused with the scene in front of me-

My husband was standing stiff and was sweating bullets as Zach stared him down, like he owes him a million. Meanwhile, Kiki was smiling awkwardly next to Zach.

"...ֆօ ʏօʊʀ ʏ/ռ'ֆ ɦʊֆɮǟռɖ...ƈօʀʀɛƈȶ?"

"Y-Yes sir. I'm her husband..."

"ɦʍ..."

"..."

"...ɨʄ ʏօʊ ɮʀɛǟӄ ɦɛʀ ɦɛǟʀȶ. ɨ'ʟʟ ƈʀʊֆɦ ʏօʊʀ ֆօʊʟ."

"I won't sir! I promise!"

He really looks like a little son-in-law fearing slaughter from his father-in-law...Which isn't really too far off actually. Although Kiki is my best friend, she's also a loving mother figure to me. While Zach is like a strict and cold father who's secretly really soft and a wife slave-

"σк! ℓєт'ѕ αℓℓ gєт gσιηg ησω-!"

Kiki gave her husband a look. Zach immediately became docile "օʄ ƈօʊʀֆɛ. ʟɨǟ ɨֆ ֆȶɨʟʟ աǟɨȶɨռɢ ʄօʀ ɦɛʀ քǟʀɛռȶֆ ǟʄȶɛʀ ǟʟʟ." I grabbed Jack's hand and followed after them "I told you they wouldn't mind." I whispered to Jack. He looks at me in disbelief "Sunshine. That guy literally stared me down like he wanted to kill me-"

"Oh calm now! He won't do such a thing. He's harmless!"

"...I'm sorry, honey. But I highly doubt that-"

〔𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙〕

"Mama! Papa! You're here!"

A young woman who almost looks exactly like me ran towards our direction, before tackling me in a hug. I steadied myself so we wouldn't fall down and I laughed as I hugged her back "Hi my little sunflower~! Did you miss mama and papa?" Lia pulled away slightly "Yes! I missed both of you very much!" Jack grins at our daughter and ruffled her hair, she makes a whine in protest at her hair being ruined "Look at you! You look just like your gorgeous mother, sunbeam!"

This makes her beam happily "Thank you papa!"

"Oh! By the way mama! I've graduated from college and I'll be the one guiding you through your missions and tasks inside those seperate worlds!"

I raise a brow before glancing towards Kiki and Zach for an explanation, Kiki smiles sheepishly "ι'м ℓєттιηg нєя тαкє тнє ωнєєℓ ѕιη¢є α мσяє нαη∂ѕ ση єχρєяιєη¢є ωσυℓ∂ ∂σ нєя gσσ∂. вυт ∂ση'т ωσяяу! ι'ℓℓ вє тнєяє тσ ѕυρєяνιѕє αη∂ gυι∂є нєя тняσυgн ιт!"

"вυт σηℓу ιη тнє ƒιяѕт ωσяℓ∂. αƒтєя тнαт, мє αη∂ zα¢н αяє gσιηg ση α нσηєумσση!"

A honeymoon?

"Didn't you and Zach already went on a honeymoon after your wedding?"

Kiki looks to the side and grumbles slightly "ησ...тнєяє ωαѕ тσσ мαηу тнιηgѕ тσ ∂єαℓ ωιтн αт тнαт тιмє..." She then looks back and brightens up "вυт ησω. ωє gσт ѕσмєσηє тσ ¢σνєя υѕ ƒσя συя ʝσв! ℓια ωιℓℓ вє ¢σνєяιηg мιηє."

"ǟռɖ ǟ ʄʀɨɛռɖ օʄ ʍɨռɛ աɨʟʟ ƈօʋɛʀ ʄօʀ ʍɛ."

...I'm a bit skeptical.

"...You sure they can handle it?" My daughter started to pout "Hey! I can handle it just fine mama!" I smile at her and pat her head "I know. I'm just...worried."

"ɖօռ'ȶ աօʀʀʏ. ʏօʊʀ ɖǟʊɢɦȶɛʀ ɨֆ ȶɦɛ ȶօք ֆƈօʀɛʀ ɨռ ȶɦɛ աɦօʟɛ ƈʟǟ̈̄ֆֆ. ֆɦɛ'ʟʟ ɖօ ʝʊֆȶ ʄɨռɛ."

"ʍʏ ʄʀɨɛռɖ ɨֆ ǟʟֆօ ȶʀʊֆȶաօʀȶɦʏ. ɦɛ'ֆ ʍʏ ǟ̈̄ֆֆɨֆȶǟ̈̄ռȶ ǟռɖ ʀɨɢɦȶ ɦǟռɖ ʍǟռ. ֆօ ɦɛ'ʟʟ ӄռօա ȶɦɛ աօʀӄֆ օʄ ɦǟռɖʟɨռɢ ʍʏ աօʀӄ."

...I guess I'll give them the benefit of the doubt for now-

"ησω, ѕнσυℓ∂ ωє gєт ѕтαятє∂?"

I looked at my husband "You still sure you want to come with me, love? You can just stay with our daughter, y'know?" Jack smiles at me "I'll be fine, sunshine. I promise."

"Mm. If your sure...then ok..."