『ᴀʀᴄ 1- ʀᴏʟᴇ sᴡᴀᴘ』

⧼𝐏𝐨𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐠𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐭!𝐘/𝐍 𝐱 𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐭!𝐉𝐚𝐜𝐤/𝐉𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐩𝐡 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐛𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐝𝐨𝐥𝐥 𝐜𝐮𝐛⧽

A brunette young man held a ghostly woman who looked as delicate as porcelain, his hold on her was possessive and his gaze was soft but obsessive and lovesick. He held her hand, the matching rings on their finger were particularly dazzling.

Jack/Joseph:You won't leave me...Right, sunshine?...You'll stay with me forever...We're meant to be with each other...I'm the only one who can see you...Touch you...Hear you...𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖...And you love me so, don't you?...

The spectral woman only laughs softly. She pried her hand from his and wrapped her arms around his neck, completely unfazed with his abnormal behavior. She leans in to whisper softly into his ear.

Y/N:Of course I do~ The rings are proof enough, isn't it? Besides...we have a daughter, y'know~?

Jack/Joseph looked at her in shock.

Jack/Joseph:...Daughter?

Suddenly, the bunny doll that the porcelain ghost always carried like a precious cub turned to an actual cub! The little bunny doll cub looked at Jack/Joseph expectantly, her long bunny ears raised high to the sky and her little fluffy tail wagging like there's no tomorrow.

Bunny doll cub:Papa~! Hug~! (*´꒳'*)

⦅This arc was inspired by 'Flip the script!' written by AshleyGryffindor