『ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1- ʜᴜsʙᴀɴᴅ ʜᴀs ᴀᴍɴᴇsɪᴀ』

⪻𝚈/𝙽'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅⪼
When I opened my eyes, I was confused as I only saw darkness around me. But I do hear faint noises...I think it was music, singing and children's laughter...

"Sunflower? Kiki? What's going on?"

𓊈We're here mama!𓊉

𓊈уσυ'яє ¢υяяєηтℓу ρσѕѕєѕѕιηg α ρσя¢єℓαιη ∂σℓℓ, η/η!𓊉

I'm confused-

"Why am I possessing a doll? What even am I?"

𓊈You're a ghost mama! A porcelain ghost! This world is similar to our world but you and papa switched places.𓊉

Oh. So like a parallel world from ours?

"Switched places? Does that mean your father is a human in this one?"

𓊈Mhm! Papa is currently filming an episode of 'Sunnytime Crew show'! It should end in about 30 minutes or so.𓊉

"What's my current role? Besides being a ghost."

𓊈уσυ'яє α ѕнσωgιяℓ ƒяσм тнє єαяℓу 90'ѕ. уσυя ѕтαgє ηαмє ωαѕ 'мαяια', αη∂ уσυ ∂ιє∂ ƒяσм α ρєяƒσямαη¢є ιη¢ι∂єηт.𓊉

"What kind of death was it? And was it an accident or a deliberate ruse?"

𓊈α ρℓαηηє∂ мυя∂єя. α ƒιяє вяσкє συт ∂υяιηg уσυя ρєяƒσямαη¢є αη∂ уσυ ωєяєη'т αвℓє тσ єѕ¢αρє.𓊉

I hum "I see...What's my mission or task in this world? The wish of this vessel. And what's the original plot of this world?"

𓊈Well, your mission is to collect a prop item that was lost from the system warehouse. The original wish of the owner is to get revenge on the one that killed her.𓊉

Ah. No wonder I'm possessing a doll. The original owner was a vengeful ghost

𓊈Conveniently enough. The person that caused the fire is also the person that currently has the prop in hand.𓊉

𓊈Now, he's using that prop to make himself rich beyond compare. Him and his family have no good roots at all!𓊉

Looks like whatever that family did made my baby angry. I'll make sure those people suffer horribly for making my sunflower unhappy. It shouldn't take me too long to do the original owner's wish, I already have the experience of being a ghost myself in a few worlds. So this shouldn't be too hard to do.

...Ok- Why can't I get out of this doll?

"Sunflower. Kiki. Why can't I get out of this doll?"

I've only ever been a wandering ghost, a spirit or a viscous spirit. Never have I ever been a ghost that possesses a vessel.

𓊈You and papa switched roles, remember? Didn't you and papa tell me that he had been stuck in a VHS before meeting you?𓊉

𓊈Your situation is the same as papa's! Papa needs to bring you home before you can get out.𓊉

I see. That's good.

𓊈Unfortunately, you can't go too far from your doll, mama...𓊉

Well that will be a bit troublesome...I know for a fact that if my vessel were to be destroyed that I would 'die'.

"I understand. Don't be too disheartened, baby." I comforted my little girl. But then I heard Kiki's voice.

𓊈у/η...ι'νє gσт вα∂ ηєωѕ.𓊉

Ok- Now I'm worried-

𓊈...ιт ѕєємѕ ℓιкє уσυя нυѕвαη∂ ℓσѕт нιѕ мємσяιєѕ...ιт мιgнт вє вє¢αυѕє нιѕ ѕσυℓ ιѕ ησт υѕє∂ тσ тнιѕ αη∂ αℓѕσ вє¢αυѕє нє ∂σєѕη'т нανє α ѕуѕтєм тσ gυι∂є нιм...𓊉

I frowned...That really is bad news. I can already feel the paranoia slowly eating me up, but I quickly calmed down when I glanced at the ring on my finger.

No matter if he forgets or not. We're bound to each other 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇. He'll stay my husband and I'll stay as his wife. 𝒩𝑜𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 can change that. And I don't think I'll have any problems with my amnesiac husband. After all...

𝐻𝑒 𝒻𝑒𝓁𝓁 𝒾𝓃 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓂𝑒 𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝓌𝑒 𝒻𝒾𝓇𝓈𝓉 𝓂𝑒𝓉. 𝒜𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒾𝓃𝒻𝒶𝓉𝓊𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃 𝒾𝓈 𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑒𝓁𝓎 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒 𝒹𝑒𝑒𝓅𝓁𝓎 𝑒𝓃𝑔𝓇𝒶𝓋𝑒𝒹 𝒾𝓃𝓉𝑜 𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒽𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓉 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓈𝑜𝓊𝓁~

"...Will it be a permanent thing?"

𓊈тнαηкƒυℓℓу. ησ. ση¢є нє яєтυяηѕ тσ тнє ѕуѕтєм ѕρα¢є, нє ѕнσυℓ∂ вє αвℓє тσ яєgαιη нιѕ мємσяιєѕ.𓊉

Then it really is fine. Even if he loses his memories in every world we enter. That's good.

𓊈нєяє. ℓєт мє ʝυѕт тяαηѕƒєя тнє σяιgιηαℓ σωηєя'ѕ мємσяιєѕ αη∂ тнє ρℓσт σƒ тнιѕ ωσяℓ∂.𓊉

I closed my eyes and felt the familiar tingle of memories that's not my own, enter into my head. I digest all the new memories and information in my head before opening my eyes again.

The original was a famous showgirl in the early 90s but she was also infamous because of her eyes. Which were the same color as mine. Although witch huntings and trials have died down since then. That didn't stop some people from calling her a witch because of her unique eye color. The one that caused the fire was actually her own best friend. The pain she must've felt from that betrayal must've been excruciating...

No wonder she became a vengeful porcelain ghost...

And the worst part. Is that backstabbing bastard's son was the main focus or 'protagonist' of this world. With her husband being one of the many cannon fodders in his way. The 'protagonist' couldn't accept that a simple cartoon show host would be more popular than him. So just like what his father did with the original owner, he made an 'accident' happen during filming. And my darling husband died the same death he died from in their original world.

I felt extremely distressed and angry for my husband. Now I really want to kill that bastard and his family even more. But first, I'll need to get out of here.

"Where am I right now?"

𓊈You're inside the studio's storage room, mama.𓊉

Right. The same studio where the original owner was burned alive in. Makes me curious on how this doll even survived in the fire...Does porcelain even get burned or damaged in a fire-?

...No matter. I'll probably just wait until Jack comes to this room. The question is though...Will he take the doll?

"Sunflower. Will your father even come to this room? And if he does, how are we sure that he'll take my doll?"

𓊈He will! Something's bound to need replacement from this room or props that are needed for a scene.𓊉

𓊈And I'm sure that papa will take the doll! Even if he has amnesia right now, papa will surely take it because he loves you very much!𓊉

Hm. If my baby is confident, then as a mother. I'll just have to trust and believe in her. And Jack's love for me.