4 - A Blonde

Mimi was laying in the hallway when Zack and Jade got back, quickly getting up to run over in greeting. "Hi Mimi." Jade greeted her dog with an appropriately high voice.

She followed Jade to the kitchen to receive her food and Jade left her to eat it whilst she picked out an appropriate outfit and apply makeup. Going with a tight, silver dress and a pair of medium heels Jade left her room.

Zack was in the front room having gotten ready a lot quicker in his own room. "You look sexy. Are you planning on picking someone up?" he asked as Jade's outfit made him question her motivations.

"Maybe." Jade shrugged. "If it happens and I like them then I'm not going to say no." None of Jade's relationships since Jordan had lasted beyond a couple of hook ups and she hadn't yet shown an interest in anything more.

They headed to a local club that was a favourite of Jade's, meeting a lot of Jade's friends that had been in the video. With her presence they went inside and started ordering drinks, Jade downing her first one quickly before dragging a small group with her to the dancefloor. 

It didn't matter how good her moves were in the club and just danced along to the music, feeling her way through it. This is how Jade spent almost an hour before she got hot and headed to the bar for another drink and some breathing space.

She took a couple of drinks to an empty seating area, fanning her face to cool down though with the stuffy atmosphere of the club that didn't do anything. That's when she heard the voice.

"Hey. What's a pretty girl like you doing alone?" someone asked, catching Jade's attention and she looked up to see a blonde standing in front of her. At this point Jade was several drinks in and didn't notice much else about this person, just that she was hot and blonde. Apparently that was enough for Jade.

"Having a breather. What about you?" Jade didn't object when the blonde sat down next to her, putting her own drink down.

"Same thing. It's really busy here." the blonde replied, scooping her hair behind her shoulder and giving Jade a good view of her jawline. She really was stunning.

"Yeah it's quite busy tonight." Jade agreed, downing the rest of her last drink.

"Oh, do you come here often?" the blonde asked. Clearly she hadn't been here before and for some reason unknown to Jade that made her more confident.

Acting on her instincts Jade lent forwards to connect their lips. A hook up hadn't been the plan today but everything was forgotten when Jade saw the blonde, a desperate, longing feeling awakening.

After a few minutes they made their way outside, Jade leading her hook up by the hand to a quieter, more private area. It was automatic for Jade by now to always note the quieter places she can take a different blonde to. That was for a different reason though and right now Jade just wanted to get back into it.

Eventually Zack had realised that Jade had been gone for a while and had gone to look for her. He almost didn't see her behind the blonde but knew Jade's hair and that sparkly dress anywhere.

"Jade." he called but didn't get an answer. They just stayed pressed together against the wall. "Jade!" he called a lot louder, this time catching the attention of the couple. Jade was clearly very drunk and whilst he wanted to let her have fun he knew she wouldn't want to be seen publicly with a woman.

Jade had never hidden that she found a few women attractive, no one in Little Mix had. They were all about female empowerment and whilst no one had come out as anything other than straight no one was surprised either when Jade had been caught with a couple of women. It was fitting with her brand and she seemed happy exploring her sexuality at the moment.