Chapter 1

A bit more info before we start:

Yoongi's elder brother suffers from leukemia, and yoongi is his donor, he had to donate blood and his organs in order to keep his brother alive. His brother is 28 years old while yoongi is 24 and Jimin is also 24. Yoongi's parent gave birth to him in order to save His brother.

(In case you have any other doubts you can message me and I will try my best to clear it out.)

"Go and call Yoongi, tell him that breakfast is ready." Mrs.Min ordered a servant as she served breakfast to her husband.

The servant nodded his head and headed towards the youngest Mins room. He knocked on the door of the room and said " Young Master, Madam Min has called you for breakfast."

In return, the servant got a muffled response  " I am coming".

After a few minutes, the youngest Min comes down the stairs and greets his family with a small smile on his face. He takes a seat next to his brother, who playfully pats his head and ruffles his hair. However, the cheerful mood is suddenly interrupted when their father scolds the youngest Min.

"Why are you so late? Did you forget we have to visit the hospital today?" Mr.Min questions him in anger.

"I am sorry father, I was feeling a bit dizzy and nauseous, thus I got late. But..." The youngest is cut off by his mother shrinking

"What do you mean? Are you not feeling well? Did you eat something from outside? How many times have I told you no to, Why don't you ever listen to me, Huh? Do you not want your brother to get well? Is that why..."

"Mother, there is no such thing, I have not eaten anything from outside. I sometimes feel that The doctor did say these are common symptoms in donors." Yoongi tries to explain to his mother who does not seem to take his words seriously and rudely brushes him off.

 The breakfast proceeds the atmosphere now being serious and strict,. The youngest member of the family, does not seem to have much appetite and struggles to eat the morsels on his plate. Despite this, he forces himself to eat, knowing that it's important to keep his strength up. He tells himself, "For your brother, Yoongi, for him," reminding himself of the reason why he needs to eat.

 After having breakfast, the father and his two sons head towards City Soul Hospital, which is a well-known healthcare center in Korea. It is situated in the heart of Seoul and is equipped with advanced medical technology, the best healthcare professionals, and effective medicine. Yoongi has made numerous visits to the hospital, sometimes alone, sometimes with his brother, and at times, with his parents. However, none of those visits were for him. Every time Yoongi set foot in the hospital, it was always for his brother's medical treatment.

He has walked through the hallways countless times, maybe even a billion times. His mind is filled with memories of the past, particularly the time when he lay on a white bed, watching as his blood left his body and entered his brother's. He recalls the painful procedures he endured as doctors worked tirelessly to save his brother's life. These memories are all he can remember, such as the time when he had to leave his entrance exam midway to donate blood to his brother. Or the time when he was unable to attend his international competition that could have changed his life entirely.

His childhood was filled with going in and out of the hospital, he has never stepped outside the city of Seoul. He can't, what if his brother needs a blood transfusion immediately, or what if his brother needs an immediate kidney transplant, anything can happen and they can't risk it. 

The routine is the same, as he is instructed to lay on the bed and have his blood get sucked out of his body, every second as the blood leaves his body, he feels himself becoming weak and pale. While his brother becomes energetic and his body seems to gain its color back. Mr.Min is sitting beside, Jiyoung who has fallen asleep, the father gently runs his hair through the older's hair. Yoongi silently watches the entire scene with a small smile, wishing to be in his brother's shoes, just once so he could also experience the love, his brother gets, just once he hopes.

His chain of thoughts is broken when a nurse comes and removes the needle from his body, once the area is bandaged he walks towards his brother's side and announces his departure to his father who only nods his head, not even glancing at the younger who has walked outside the room already.

A few hours have passed and currently, the Youngest Min is in his office going through a file that contains the sales of the company. He is disturbed when his secretary enters his office and announces the arrival of his father and the command to meet him immediately.

The CEO walks into his father's office and finds his mother, the Vice Chairman of Park Enterprise, and his wife waiting for him. Yoongi greets them respectfully and stands next to his parents. He tries to hide his surprise when his mother pulls him to sit next to her and introduces him, while lightly squeezing his bicep.

" This is my Youngest Son, Min Yoongi you might have heard about him already. He has achieved so much at such a young age." She boasts about him proudly.

" I have heard a lot about him, he is surely very smart and handsome too." Mrs. Park says as she looks at her husband.

"And he is also the reason why we have come to meet you," Mr. Park said, catching the Min Family off guard. "We want our son, Park Jimin, to marry Yoongi. In return, we offer you 20% of the shares of our company. Think about it, Mr. Min. This will be the marriage of the decade, with two of the most powerful companies in the industry coming together through a marriage bond. Our shares will skyrocket."

"Sure, why not? When should the wedding be held." Mr.Min says without missing a beat.

________________________________________________________________________________

And that's a wrap.

how was it?