I.

🔊===🔊
🎶PLAYING:🎶
ᴡᴏɴᴅᴇʀʟᴀɴᴅ ʙʏ ᴄᴀʀᴀᴠᴀɴ ᴘᴀʟᴀᴄᴇ
🎵===🎵

WHAT A BEAUTIFUL night today, the sky is red...

-TAK-

-TAK-

The streets are empty...

-TAK-

-TAK-

-TAK-

On nights like these...

-TAK-

-TAK-

-TAK-

Teens like us...

-TAK-

-Ṯ̸̖́A̶̮͉̓K̷̇͂ͅ-

-Ṫ̸̡̧̠̙̺͓̦̘̝̲̭̘̫͔̙̽̾̈́͑̚͜ͅA̸̟͎̿̔K̴̨̢̛͉̘̗̳͕̗͖̠͕̍̋͜-̶̙̱̥̿̋͒̇̽̿̏̄̓̽͆̇͜͝͝

RUNS FOR THEIR LIVES!

Ṫ̸̡̧̠̙̺͓̦̘̝̲̭̘̫͔̙̽̾̈́͑̚͜ͅA̸̟͎̿̔K̴̨̢̛͉̘̗̳͕̗͖̠͕̍̋͜-̶̙̱̥̿̋͒̇̽̿̏̄̓̽͆̇͜͝͝

“TIME?!” Ashlyn asked in distressed as she looked back towards her group.

“8 MINUTES!” Logan responded, holding up a sniper rifle on his shoulder as they all run.

‘Just a bit longer...’ Ashlyn thought as she hears the Phantoms getting closer and closer.

Too focused on the ones behind, Ashlyn failed to notice the phantom in front of her. About to pounce at her.

“ASH! WATCH OUT!” Taylor warned.

Ashlyn looked back in front, now noticing the phantom. She didn't have enough time to defend herself, the phantom reeled back it's claws, ready to attack Ashlyn before a loud whistle resonated from behind.

-RUFF RUFF!-

A canine jumped in action, pouncing at the phantom before it could touch Ashlyn. The canine immediately bit the phantom's neck, ripping it out as the group ran past.

A laugh was then heard behind the group.

“HAHAHAHHA! GOOD GIRL ARTEMIS!” A girl with Ice blond hair cheered as she ran behind Tyler.

-RUFF! RUFF! AWOOOOOOO!-

The canine howled proudly as it now ran besides the girl.

“WHOA! THAT WAS SO COOL! ZEPHYR! ARTEMIS!” Aiden praised, stars on his eyes as he look at the silver duo.

“HAHAHA! RIGHT?! THAT'S MY ARTEMIS FOR YA!” The girl laughed.