Chapter 11 - You are mine

Btw guys, was feeling extremely dramatic while writing soo, your gonna get a soap opera, saas-bahu drama chapter today 😭

Please keep in mind the following chapter is unedited.

Nothing special happened between the other two couples, there was nothing they could do. They simply got changed and went to sleep. Except Kiara. She couldn't help but wonder what was up with this family. Her sasu-ma barely spoke to the daughter-in-laws except taunting them, the brothers were rude, cold and arrogant, the father-in-law didn't care about anything except business and reputation and they barely spoke at all. Not even to each other. The only people she had seen properly speak were Kritika and Dhwani yet neither of them had a true smile on their face and neither of them praised their house and family, instead they warned her about the opposite and the scene that just took place at the ground left her speechless.

The thoughts about this family left her restless and ended up in a sleepless night. Although, after the little sleep she got, she woke up, did her morning routine and walked down only to see their Sasu-maa yelling at Kritika again proving her thoughts right.

-- In Kritika and Yuhaan's room --

Kritika woke up with the sunrays that were peaking in, hitting her eyes. As she slowly opened her eyes, adjusting to the light, she realised what was happening in her surroundings. Her hands were resting at his chest as he was keeping her close with his eyes at her waist. 

She looked up meet his close sleepy eyes and his lips deadly close to hers. She slowly started admiring her face. No matter how hard she tried, her eyes wouldn't tear off of his face. She stayed completely still, staring his features. He looked like a greek god in the morning. 

His messy hair, sharp jawline, his short subtle beard. Everything about him was gorgeous. His eyes slowly fluttered open and the ocean blue eyes met the chocolate brown ones. Her mouth opened in surprise. She never noticed him properly oh gosh, he was amazing. Every single about him suited him like they were all a piece of the puzzle. 

A smile spread across his face as he understood what was going on in Kritika's mind. "Kuch change karna hai yaa tumhare liye sahi hoon?" He spoke in a raspy morning voice which only made him more attractive. She subconsciously shook her head and spoke in haze "Kuch change karne ki zaroorat nahi hai." Her hand automatically moved towards his jaw and it lightly moved around. A smile grew on her face when she realised that THIS MAN was all hers for the rest of her life. A giggle left her mouth as she continued admiring everything about him.
(Do you want to change anything or I am fine for you)
(There is no need to change anything.)

She lightly touched his hair "These hair are mine" She touched his the outer side of his ocean blue eyes "These eyes are mine" She touched his soft lips "These lips are mine". Her eyes scanned his face once more "You are mine" Another giggle left her mouth as she launched herself further into his arms, practically jumping on him. He didn't pull back or resist.

His smile too grew wider. "Pata hai mujhe, im very handsome." A small laugh from Kritika filled the room as she played with his hair and she could feel the smile on his face.

The morning felt bliss to her. She could hear the birds chirping and the sun adorning them. It felt like wonder. Yuhaan had never protected her like that in front of his family, especially yelled at them for her. He never carried her like this, consoled her, hugged her for that long, never properly smiled at her, never been happy and one thing stuck in her head. He never called  jaan. That too his jaan. Her smile grew wider. 
(Jaan - Love/Life)

Her eyes wandered off to the clock. She looked at the time but thankfully she wasn't late, infact she was right on time. She looked at Yuhaan who was still holding her waist and resting his head at her collarbone. She gently tapped his head telling him to get up but in return only got a small grunt. She pulled back a little and found him sleeping again. She sighed.