Chapter 4

*Please leave respectful comments about Paige and Azzi, anything that goes too far I will be removing. This is all for fun and all fictional. I am not assuming or forcing anything*

———-

The team has made it to the bar. Paige is wearing her blonde hair down with a white T-shirt and black cargos, while Azzi is wearing a green top and black jeans with her hair in a bun on the back of her head.

Ice decided to go live on tiktok, which probably wasn't the smartest idea but the whole team is enjoying it by coming into frame every now and then.

A few of the girls are tipsy, Paige is definitely the worst out of all of them but she's having a good time dancing and singing with everybody. But she is also aware of her surroundings at the same time, perks of being famous, having to be alert at all times.

Azzi is completely sober, opting to have a sprite instead of a drink. Even though the girls don't have practice tomorrow she doesn't like the after affect of drinking the following morning. She also wants to make sure all the freshmen are being included and having a good time since they can't drink, even though she offered to get them a drink if they wanted to, but they all declined which she respected.

Caroline has been by Azzi's side the whole night making sure her best friend is having a good time and letting loose like she said she would, even though she's not drinking. But Azzi doesn't need to drink to have a good time, she is still having a lot of fun with all her teammates and sneaking into Ice's live a couple times.

Azzi and Paige have made eye contact a lot tonight. Even though they haven't had time just the two of them, their eyes keep meeting from across the bar as Paige is dancing with KK in Ice's live and Azzi is standing on the other side next to Caroline.

The pair both have a new sense of confidence after talking to their friends before going out tonight even if they have taken two different approaches. The blonde is hoping the alcohol in her system will help her be bold, while the curly hair girl is sober so if anything does happen she will remember.

The girls both make eye contact for another time that night which makes both girls smile as Paige starts walking over to the dark hair girl, making Azzi's heart start beating out of her chest even though she's talked to the blonde many times before, after all they are best friends.

Caroline sees Paige walking over and wishes her friend luck as she walks away and starts talking to Ice on her tiktok live to give the girls some time alone.

"Hey you" Azzi says with a smile

"Hey pretty lady, how are you enjoying the night?" The blonde asks which erupts butterflies in Azzi's stomach

"I'm having fun, what about you? You seem like you're having a great time" Azzi answers hinting towards Paige being tipsy

"Of course I am, you're here" Paige flirts which makes Azzi smile bigger if that's even possible.

Azzi decides to be a little bold and put her hands around Paige's neck bringing her closer. Paige doesn't miss a beat as her hands find their way to Azzi's waist

"I like your outfit, you look good" Azzi tells the blonde after looking her up and down, which Paige notices and bites her lip

"Not as good as you though" Paige says back looking into Azzi's brown eyes making the pair once again get lost in each other's eyes.

Azzi's eyes flicker from the blondes lips back to her blue eyes and she notices Paige do the same thing which makes her smile, thinking to herself that she might not be delusional after all.

However, their moment is quickly ruined by Ice's tiktok chat asking to see Azzi, and Ice turns the camera to show her, not realizing Paige is with her and how they are holding each other. She quickly moves the camera to get the girls out of frame but it was too late, the viewers saw.