Chapter 7

*Please leave respectful comments about Paige and Azzi, anything that goes too far I will be removing. This is all for fun and all fictional. I am not assuming or forcing anything*

———-

The girls are currently at practice getting ready for their game verse Maryland tomorrow. Paige is currently off on the sidelines getting her thumb wrapped with Janelle, their athletic trainer, since she jammed it at a practice a week or so ago.

"You smell good Janelle, did you get a new perfume?" Paige asks all happily as the trainer works on wrapping her finger.

"No it's the same one I use everyday" Janelle says laughing finishing up her thumb as Paige gets up and starts walking to the court.

"Hey CD" Paige says to the assistant coach that just walked in the gym

"Hi Paige" she replies back

"I like your jacket? Can I have it?" Paige asks referencing the pink sweatshirt the assistant coach was wearing

"No, now go get ready for practice" CD says walking away

"Coachhhh" Paige says exaggerating the ending as she walks over to Geno and puts her arm around his shoulder as they continue walking.

"What do you want?" Geno says in his slightly annoyed tone even though deep down he loves Paige's antics.

"Did you do something different with your hair, it looks super fluffy" Paige says touching his hair

"No I'm Italian, it's always like this, now stop touching" he says swatting Paige's hand away "Now what's got you in such a good mood?" He questions the blonde's playful attitude that's more playful than usual

"Nothing, it's just a beautiful day isn't it" Paige says smiling

"Yea, it sure is a beautiful day for conditioning don't you think?" Geno says which makes Paige's smile drop. There is nothing she hates more than conditioning.

The rest of the girls have been watching Paige's interactions from the sidelines and laughing at the girl.

"Seems like she's in a good mood after yesterday" Caroline says to Azzi as the rest of the girls turn to look at her, seeing her smiling at the blonde.

"Yea, she is" Azzi responds not looking away from the blonde.

Paige and Azzi decided on telling the girls they are together because they didn't want to sneak around. All the girls were super happy for them and happy that they finally admitted their feelings to each other.

"Guys if Geno makes us do conditioning today it's not my fault" Paige says jogging over to the rest of the girls and resting her arm and Azzi's shoulder which makes the curly haired girl smile, as she looks at the girl next to her.

"What did you do?" Nika says deadpanning at Paige because she hates conditioning just as much as Paige

"I didn't do anything. I just said his hair looked fluffy" Paige says which makes the girls shake their heads and laugh as they head onto the court to start practicing.

It's the day of the Maryland game and the girls are changing into their uniforms right now. Paige throws on her shorts, then her jersey, and knee pads and then walks over to Azzi for her to braid her hair in her signature braided ponytail.