Part 1.

Monique POV

"Monique wake up you gotta get up for school!"Tyson brother said "I don't want to can I just stay home bubba" Monique said "no get up you got a hour to get ready" he said before he snatched the cover and walked

Now I had to get up because that shit irritated me so I got up and went to the bathroom to take a shower because I ain't dirty like you hoes . I turned on the shower and set it to the temperature I liked .

I turned on my shower playlist and got in the shower for 45 minutes. when I got out I brushed my teeth and did my face routine and then went to go get my clothes out my closet and let me tell y'all I put that shit .

"Monique come on it's time to go!" Tyson yelled. "Here I come!" I said going down the stairs "were the rest of your shirt at" Tyson said mugging me. "It's a crop top bubba.can u take my picture though?" I said "I guess come on before we late" he said walking out the door.

Monique_T00pretty posted

9,379 likes Monique_T00pretty :y'all mad cause yall niggas want me 😭

9,379 likes
Monique_T00pretty :y'all mad cause yall niggas want me 😭.
View all comments:
@Tooflytyson:little girl nobody want yo stank ahh😒.
@vonsteptohard:look at my little stepper🥺.
View more comments...

"Get out we at school Lil nigga"Tyson said. "Boy don't get slapped imma tell nana"I said. "Tell me if that nigga talk to you today ima put a bullet trough his head"he said. "I don't want to talk about him that's the reason I ain't want to come" I said whining. "Come on I got you niq I always do come on"he said getting out the car coming on my side to open the door for me. "Thank u bubba"I said smiling.

He walked me to my locker and then he went to his which was 2 lockers Down from mine. "Monique!" I heard somebody scream my name so I turned around to see my best friend aka my day one. "Why you screaming my name like I ain't see u yesterday" I said mugging her because it's too early for this. "Because I missed you it's been 24 hours that I haven't seen you u okay" she said. " yes I'm okay and I missed you to" I said getting my stuff out my locker and start walking to algebra for my first class.

To be continued...

This is my first book I hope y'all like it if y'all don't y'all can leave 👋😂