Part 3.

Monique POV

Me and Kianna got out the car walking into the store that was 1 block away from jay house

Me and Kianna got out the car walking into the store that was 1 block away from jay house. We made our way to the candy section picking out to bags of gummy worms and the went to get a drink and two bag of chips .And don't worry about how big our backs is we be starving.

We walk up to the register to pay and when we done we Walk out the store getting in the car heading to jay house .once we got there we walked in the house because he don't ever lock his door knowing that he in the streets but anyway. As me and kianna walked in we see my brothers home boys on the couch .

"Heyy brother" Me and kianna said seeing him on the couch. "Hi lil niggas were ty at I thought he was with y'all" he said while lighting his blunt up. "He with his friend to the trap he going to be here later on" I said while me and kianna sit down on the couch.

"Alright how was school today that nigga bother you"he said looking at me. "No he wasn't there today so I was okay and I was with kianna all day" I said looking down at my phone.

"We're y'all clothes at y'all want y'all ass beat don't y'all" he said looking at what we was wearing for school today. "We wearing clothes duh" me and kianna said mugging him.

"What's the word niggas!" Tyson yelled walking through the door with his friend cutting jay off. "Stop all that yelling in my damn house!" Jay said mugging Tyson. "Shut yo crimson chin looking ass up nigga!" Tyson said making me laugh and jay mug me and Tyson. "Tyson you wanna fight"he asked getting up. " yea wassup nigga" Tyson said throwing his set up.

Time skip l hour later...

I got up to go to the bathroom but as I was walking to the bathroom I bumped into somebody so I looked up and it was mar. "My bad ma you alright" he asked looking down at me licking his lips. "I'm okay mar I just have to go to the bathroom" I said smiling because that's my man duh. "Amarion" he said while staring at me. "What" I asked confused. "Call me Amarion ma don't call me mar no more"he said. "But everybody call you mar though" I said looking at him "you not everybody else ma now go to the bathroom then come sit next to me on the couch" he said walking away and I went in the bathroom smiling hella had .

When I get out the bathroom I go back to the living and sit next to Amarion getting on my phone scrolling through instagram to pass through time. "Who u texting"he asked looking at my phone. "My nigga we finna go to pound town" I said laughingn he started mugging me and snatched my phone. "Stop fucking playing with me ima beat yo ass" he said putting my phone in his lap . "Can I have my phone back I was just playing with you mar" calling him mar on purpose. "Don't call me that ma" he said handing me my phone back to me. "Thank u" I said going back to instagram. "Give me your number he said. "Okay here (***)-***-****" I said giving him my number. "I'ma call you tonight you better answer" he said rolling up a blunt.

"Bestie you ready to go to your house" kianna asked walking in the living room from the guest room she was sleeping in. "Yea come on" I said getting up grabbing my bag turning around but somebody grabbed me. "Give me a hug ma" Amarion said I gave him a hug and said bye to my brothers me and kianna walked to the car I unlocked the door and we got in.

"What was all that about" she asked looking at me. "That's my man!" I said dancing in my seat sticking my tongue out.

To be continued.....

Vote and comment bye bookies😂