Part 4.

Monique POV

Me and kianna was just laying in my bed watching tv when my phone started ringing and I looked at the caller Id and it was Amarion

Me and kianna was just laying in my bed watching tv when my phone started ringing and I looked at the caller Id and it was Amarion. "Bestie he calling me what I do" I said panicking. "Bitch answer I'm going down stairs talk to my brother in law" she said walking out the room down stairs .

I answered the phone "hello" I said pointing the camera to the ceiling "Why it take you so got damn long to answer the fucking phone. who over there stop playing with me .why yo face not in the camera" he asked mugging the phone "because me and kianna was talking nobody here but me and kianna so yea"I said while fixing my bonnet that I had on. "Oh alr but why yo face not in the camera" he asked looking in the camera. "I don't want to I look ugly right now" I said while sitting up. "Don't ever say that shit again yo u Beautiful inside and out. Now show your face" he said setting his phone up . "I guess" I guess I said setting my phone up on my pillow .

 "I guess" I guess I said setting my phone up on my pillow

(Pretend it's them...)

Time skip 1 hour later....

It's a hour later and me and Amarion got of the phone a few minutes ago because he and my brother had to handle business so I was finna go down stairs to see if kianna wanna go to Walmart to get some snacks and matching pajamas for movie night.

"Kianna you wanna go to Walmart and get some snacks and some matching pajamas for movie night" I asked her while still on the bottom step waiting for her answer. "Yea we can go just let me put my shoes on real quick" she said getting off the couch.

"Alright I'm finna go grab my shoes and keys I will be back" I said running up stairs grabbing my keys ,phone and shoes and ran back down stairs. "You ready to go bestie" I asked walking to the door. "Yea come on" she said walking out the door I followed behind her locking the door we got in the car and kianna connected to the radio playing sza.

Time skip to Walmart

"Okay lets go look at the matching pajamas before we go get the snacks" I said grabbing a cart going to the girls pajamas section to see what pajama set we wanted to wear "let's were those ones" kianna said pointing  at some that were cute. "Those are hella cute let's go see if they have them in our size" I said walking over to them looking through them finding our sizes. "Okay lets go get the snacks now then we can go check out"kianna said walking to the snack section. "Okay" I said walking behind her.