Graveyard

"Are you sure we should do this" Victor asked while shivering standing in the center of a graveyard, "can't you feel the eerie atmosphere"  "don't be a wuss" another kid said "yeah we made the bet for the bravery test" Jack chimed in swiftly "so we can't back down now, you know this is our last year in high school. If we don't do this now we won't be able to do it again" the second kid whose name was Peter said sounding like the one who proposed the bet "yeah we just have to sleep on a graveyard for a whole night that's easy" Victor said sarcastically.

"We are here already just get on with it, it's just a graveyard" Jack replied frowning at how jittery victor looked "yeah you won't be calm if you've heard about the ghost story" "you mean the one about the book that inhibits ghosts, and that anyone that gets it disappears. That's obviously not real the cops just made it up to stop the students from coming to do graveyard since it says no entry at the gates" jack said already cleaning the nearest graveyard to see the name on the tombstone.

"Hey don't do that it's disrespectful " Victor cried out "shut up, check this out it says Oliver stark on this stone" Peter called out isn't that the one where they couldn't find his body and buried an empty coffin" jack asked already setting a campfire "yeah, hey there's something stuck here come help" peter called to Victor who reluctantly moved to help "you better hope you don't get haunted digging into a grave like that" Victor cried out "hey it's a book and a really old one" "really let's see" Jack said clearing a space to sit near the fire.

They opened the book expecting to find something but ended up finding that it's empty "no fun it's empty but I'll keep it" Peter said adding the book to his backpack.

" hey" Victor protestingly cried out let him be and go sleep we'll leave when it's dawn jack pulled Victor.