Red Eyes

What both Victor and james found out was not fun, they were both scared realizing that the book they thought was harness took their friend.
Rushing out of Peters apartment Victor sprinted out "where are you going" Jack yelled chasing after him "we need to return this cursed book or I could be next, or you could be next"

"slow down I will come with you, but don't you think we need to find peter" Jack said "you think he's still alive, wake up our friend just disappeared overnight" Victor cried out "what makes you think he's dead" Jack replied "what makes you think he's alive" Victor replied almost like a whisper

"for now we need to return this book to where it belongs follow me".

Victor and Jack hurriedly returned the book back to the grave where they got it from even covering it back with dirt and run back home like the were being chased by Ghosts which is absurd, but who says they weren't .

Getting home Jack hurriedly took a bath making sure to scrub his body clean maybe to wash off any bad aura that stuck to him, but was it that easy. Laying down on the bed he found out that sleep eluded him and he couldn't fall asleep even after laying down for almost an hour.

He tried getting up to get some water but immediately he tried getting up he slipped back into bed and fell asleep immediately or that's what was the thought.

Waking up in the middle of the night Victor got down from the bed but his foot touch something hard on the floor, puzzled he looked down only to find the book he returned to the graveyard the day before on the floor screaming he jumped back into his bed and tries calling Jack's phone but got a busy line terrified he tries to run away but ended up picking up the book like he was being manipulated to.

And opening the book he found a new entry

'jack couldn't fall asleep even after trying to for a long time so he tried standing up to go get some water, but found out that he could not move his legs, shocked and puzzled he used his hands to uncover the blanket and what he saw made him scream turns out that his lower body had disappeared. And those responsible for it we're the numerous ghost clinging unto his body and knowing that they have been discovered they screeched and sped up on absorbing his body.

Victor watched with his own eyes in horror his body disappearing bit by bit and not being able to do anything about it until he completely vanished.

I GUESS HE WAS NEXT was written on the book in blood NOW GUESS WHO'S REMAINING.

Victor screamed and threw the book far away crawling and whimpering trying to get out of the bed and maybe run out of the house but something held his legs and he tripped.

Turning while still screaming he found out that it was his friends holding both of his legs with eyes as black as a night with blood dripping down them like tears, screaming he found out that more similar ghosts were pouring out of the book and piling on his body he tried pulling them away but more came out and pounced on him till it was like a small hill.

After a few minutes silence returned and all the ghost move back into the book and there was no evidence to suggest something had happened except the extra finger tips on the book and the clothes on the bed. So to others they just disappeared.

"End of story" menaali said to the kids who sat under the tree listening to her story all day "so any questions" she asked "miss menaali what was the weird dream the three friends had" a kids asked "yeah we want to know" the others chorused "well who knows, now run along home your parents must be waiting for you" menaali said waving at them "will you tell us another story" they asked "yes of course" menaali replied smiling.

In another City on the other side of the planet on TV a reporter was on life and her words were as follows "three high school kids mysteriously vanished, no one knows what happened or how it happened and there were no witnesses. police says it may being a kidnap case but the parents argued that they have been no Ransom calls" the TV went off .

And in a street on that same City the harmless book was found lying on the floor waiting for a new prey.