💜Chapter 15💜

Next day...

Third person's pov:

Y/n woke up being irritated...

Why? Because her alarm clock interrupted her beauty sleep....

She groned as she woke up...

She did her morning routine and came downstairs to make breakfast....

As she was done making breakfast everyone was already downstairs...

She was going to set the table when she got some helping hands...

Jin: lemme help u y/n-shi....

Hoseok: mee too...

Namjoon: mee three ig...

Y/n/Hoseok/jin: NOOOOO...

Namjoon: yahhh geez calm down...

He said while covering his ears...

Jin: don't u dare to even think about it... u just pls sit and eat... I don't want u to show us ur destroying power early in the mrng...

Namjoon: okay...

He just mumbled as he also knows he is the God of destruction...

While everyone else just laughed at them...

As they were having there breakfast dad asked something that made them froze...

Dad: y/ni-ah.... are they good to u huh?? They aren't creating any problems for u .. are they princess??

But before she can answer her mom interrupted her...

Mom: what r u even asking honey?? U should ask this question to them...

Dad: it's ok.. I'm talking to my daughter...

He said with a warm smile to her...

Y/n: no dad, and ik how to control them...

Dad: okayy... good princess...

They took a breath of relief as they thought she will tell him about their behavior...

And he again started to continue his breakfast... and then it hit him...

Dad: wait- what did u called me??

Y/n: umm... dad?

Dad: yahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..... seeeeeee she finally accepted me....... my daughter accepted me as her dad... my princess accepted me.... wohhhoooooo...

He was cheering like a kid... and everyone else just chuckled seeing his behavior...

Bts thought: wow it's been too long to see him happy like that... we almost forgot his real smile... it's good to see him like that...

Y/n: okayy dad have ur breakfast now... or will get late...

Dad: yup princess..

They had their breakfast and they left to their respective destinations...

At university:

Y/n's pov:

I entered my class and sat at my seat... sunghoon's seat is empty I wonder when will he come...

Well blackpink ain't going to come for next 1 week... because they have to think about an idea for their business and then also make a ppt and show me...