💜Chapter 16💜

At lee enterprise..

Third person's pov:

As y/n entered in lee enterprise everyone bowed to her in respect and she bowed back a lil to them..  smiling and wishing back good mornings to whom wished her..

As she finally reached her cabin she went towards her chair and sat..

After couple of minutes her secretary knocked on the door...

With a faint come in.. she enterd her cabin and bowed...

???: good morning miss y/n...

Y/n: unnie how many times I have to tell u don't bow to me and stop calling me miss...

???: it's my job y/nahh... happy now?

Y/n: yes...

She smiled making her smile as well...

Y/n: so.. yoona unnie what's my today's schedule...

Yoona: today u have a meeting with Mr Park... and Kim's...

Y/n: ik about Mr Park..  but why with Kim's?

Yoona: remember about our place in outer side of Seoul... there Kim's and Park's also have property.... so they want to set a new branch of all companies...

Y/n: interesting... ok.. and I wanna tell u something...

Yoona: umhm...

Y/n: Today a girl in her teenage will come with my card... idk when.. but she will... so wherever she comes... pls take her directly to me... if possible I wanna make her join our lee enterprise...

Yoona: can I ask why?

Y/n: she has been selling herself to boys and she is barely 18 19 something... ik there's some reason but I can't figure out... but I wanna secure her future and take her out from that shit...

Yoona: got it... but be careful y/ni-ah...

Y/n: ne unnie...

With that she left...

And y/n started going through some documents to know more about the meeting...

Kim mansion...

As everyone woke up and came downstairs... they were met with silence...

Yes silence...

Why? Because hyung line are way too disappointed at them to let it slip off...

So here after breakfast everyone was sitting in living area as no one is going university today...

Jin, yoongi, hoseok and namjoon are sitting in the couch.. and jimin and jungkook on the single couches as well as taehyung...

Jungkook: hyung...