-P R O L O G U E-

☆*:..。. .。.:*☆

~~

Evie Park is a half Asian-American girl who has recently lost her mother to cancer. She is left to live with her loving father and adorable 5-year-old brother in a small town in California. Evie and her family have always been close, but her mother's death has made them even tighter knit.

As Evie begins her first year of college, she is excited to start a new chapter in her life. She is also nervous as she will be attending college with her best friend, Chloe. Chloe and Evie have been inseparable since they were kids and they are both thrilled to be attending the same college.

On the first day of classes, Evie meets Jake Stanford, the complete opposite of her. He is confident, charming and comes from a wealthy family. Jake immediately catches Evie's eye with his good looks and charming personality. However, Evie quickly learns that Jake is not only popular but also a bit arrogant.

Despite their differences, Jake and Evie are constantly thrown together due to their shared classes. At first, they clash and have a hard time getting along, but as time goes on, they start to see each other in a different light. Jake begins to realize that Evie is more than just a quiet girl from a small town, and Evie learns that there is more to Jake than his money and popularity. 

As they spend more time together, their friendship grows into something more. They start to open up to each other, sharing their deepest fears and insecurities. Evie's past trauma of loosing her mother and Jake's difficult relationship with his parents bring them closer together.

But jut as their relationship starts to blossom, a misunderstanding  threatens to tear them apart. Will their love be able to withstand the challenges that come their way? Will Evie be able to overcome her fears and trust in love again? And will Jake be able to show Evie that he is more than just his family's reputation?

In the end, Evie and Jake's love will be put to the test, but their love story will prove that sometimes, the most unexpected person can become the love of your life

~~

☆*:..。. .。.:*☆