✧・゚:* 1 *:・゚✧

Evie's P.O.V

I woke up from bed, hoping that today will be that day, the day that i'll be able to forget my past and leave everything behind me.

Removing the cover from my legs I get up and a shiver runs down my spine from how cold the floor was but I decided to ignore it as I tiptoed to my balcony and the morning sunshine hit my skin making me instantly feel warm.

As I stared at the beautiful view outside, memories of my childhood came to my head and most of them were of my mum.

A small tear managed to come out from my eye as I remembered all the good memories we had shared together before she passed away.

I quickly wiped the tear and reminded myself that even though time flies, memories last forever and I will forever cherish them in my heart.

Taking one last deep breath, I go to the bathroom to brush my teeth before talking a warm shower to relax myself.

 When I finished I changed into a red crop-top, black cargo pants and paired my look with Air Jordan's and silver jewellery. 

Arguing with myself whether to tie my hair into a bun or not, I decided to leave it open then applied minimal make-up to finish with my look.

  I took a look in the mirror adjusting my outfit before going to my backpack and start packing my books for college.

I close the door behind me as I walk down the stairs and see my little brother in the living room watching his tablet while my dad was in the kitchen making breakfast.

"Good morning dad," I greet my father and go over to hug him. 

"Good morning sweetie," he says hugging me back, I pull away and go over to my younger brother Ethan and He smiles at me showing me his cute dimples.

"How's my little trouble maker doing?" I ask him causing him to laugh and point at the tablet, he was watching a Disney movie which was probably Mary Poppins.

I get up and go to serve myself breakfast so that I can go to campus in time today even though I'm usually kind of lazy most of the time.

I quickly eat my food until there was nothing but crumbs left on my plate, then I went to the kitchen and washed it before leaving the plate to dry on the counter.

As I opened the door my phone started vibrating in my pocket so I removed it and saw a message from my best friend Chloe.

> 🌸Chloe

Hey Evie where are you? you're gonna get us late again!!! 

> Me

Would you at least chill I'm right outside-

> 🌸Chloe

Don't chill me, just so you know I'm right outside your house so I'll pick you up but you owe me big time

I roll my eyes at the text and look over to see Chloe in her car waiting for me as I walk over and get inside the passenger seat.

"Finally what took you so long?" She said starting the engine of her Tesla

"What are you even talking about there's like 20 more minutes left until college starts." I say while resting my elbow on the window as I looked at the view outside.

"You now I like to be punctual and on time unlike someone..." She said turning her head in my direction.

"Finish that sentence Chloe and your dead meat!" I deadpanned causing her to zip her mouth shut.

We spent the rest of the ride in comfortable silence until we finally reached college campus.

"Oh my god I'm getting nervous like hella crazy right now but also exited at the same time," I said almost squealing and Chloe nodded her head in agreement.

A voice from the school's microphone started speaking making all the students turn their head to listen to the announcement that was being made.

"Okay so everybody who's new has to go to the school's entrance so we can start the tour soon." The voice in the microphone said and everyone started moving towards the entrance.

"And here goes our freedom," I mumbled to myself but Chloe heard it and started laughing as we moved along with the other students.

>>>

Authors note: Hope ya'll enjoyed the first chapter even though it's kinda short and if there are any spelling mistakes in the book or writing errors please ignore it and feel free to correct me because I'm still an author trying to learn from their mistakes.

All my love, Isabella