✧・゚:* 2 *:・゚✧

Evie's P.O.V

Later after the tour Chloe and I went to a small coffee shop which was just a few blocks away. The coffee shop was nice, quiet and cozy which made me fall in love with it at first sight. 

I'll definitely come here more often, I thought to myself.

We were now looking at the menu and a waitress came to take our orders. She looked friendly and had nice long blonde hair that reached mid waist and light coloured sea blue eyes, but to say the least she looks about my and Chloe's age.

"Hi my name is Mia and welcome to Brews & Brushes cafe, so what would you guys like to order?" Mia asked us politely. 

"Hi Mia my name is Evie and this is Chloe my best friend" I say giving her a small smile while Chloe waved at her. "I'd like a Caramel Macchiato and a white glazed doughnut," I said as she wrote it down.

"Okay and what about you Chloe?" Mia asked after writing down my order. " I'll have a Chai tea latte with chocolate lava cookies." Chloe said.

We chatted for a few minutes as we waited for our orders.

Soon after Mia came with the food and drinks and I paid for it as she placed it on our table.

"Thanks you, we really appreciate it a lot, we were literally starving from the long tour in the morning since it's our first day of collage today." I say whining causing Mia to laugh a bit.

"You guy's go to West Wood High too?" she asked and we nodded our heads. "Well I can't wait to see you guys there, my shift end in two minutes so I have to go." We exchanged numbers and then she waved us goodbye before leaving.  

''Who knew making friends was this easy," Chloe said causing me to chuckle.

We ate our food which was surprisingly very delicious and tasty, probably the best thing I've ever eaten in a while now.

I checked my phone to look at the time and it was 5 pm.

"We have to go tour dorms Chloe it's already 5!!!" I said still in shock.

"Wait, what? How long was the tour?" She asked me with furrowed brows. "It was from 7 am till 3 pm which means that it was about 8 hrs long." I said and Chloe's jaw dropped.

"WHAT!!?" she said till trying to process everything. "You heard me right, now come on we have to go." I say while dragging her outside.

She opened her car and we both got inside and went to our college dorms, and lucky for us we were sharing the same dorm room together.

Chloe took out the dorm card from her pocket and unlocked the door, the room wasn't that bad and we both had our own separate space and bed.

"I call dibs on the left side," I quickly said and hoped on to the bed grinning.

"Oh come on this isn't fair you knew very well from the beginning that I wanted that side," Chloe said as she crossed her arms.

"Well that's too bad because you know what else isn't fair? A beautiful apartment." I said causing her to roll her eyes at me.

After a whole 2 minutes of arguing I took a shower and changed into my Pj's and Chloe did the same before switching off the lights as we both fell asleep.

~~

This Chapter might be kinda rushed and super short but it'll get better and you'll also meet Jake soon the next few Chapters.

Also thank you for reading, Vote Comment & share.

All my love, Isabella