10) Ment to be 🔞

Porsche's POV:

We are heading towards the KT company. It's Kinn's first meeting after his recovery. This time I made sure the security was tight. We reached the meeting hall. The other parties are already present at the meeting hall. Vegas joined in a minute. I went to check the security system once again. Everything is cleared. The meeting went well without any disturbance. It's a success. It's about opening another mall.

Kinn is working on his laptop in his office room. He asked me to help with some paperwork. We have been working for hours now. Kinn stretched from his chair. "Kinn do you want coffee?" I asked him. "A black coffee will do but you can order for both us no need to bring it yourself." Kinn replied "Kinn it's nothing, stay here I will bring us coffee." I went to the cafeteria block to make our coffee. I was thinking about Kinn while the water is boiling. Pete and Arm are guarding at the door. It's his company and he is safe here but I can't afford to leave him even for a bit. I placed my milk coffee and his black coffee on the tray and went back to his room. Pete seems hesitant to open the door. When I reached his table. Tawan was standing close to Kinn, oddly very close. Oww Pete this is the reason. Kinn pushed Tawan away and Tawan smiled at me when he noticed me. I put the black coffee at Kinn's table. "Oh Is the coffee mine." Tawan took my milk coffee. "Kinn your servants are so good at making coffee". I expected this. "He is my bodyguard not a servant." Kinn said with irrigation. "So bodyguards aren't servants? I thought they were." Tawan continued his nonsense. I went back to my paperwork avoiding him. "Tawan can you please sit first and let's talk business." Kinn took a file from his table and they started discussing. I finished all the paperwork. Argh Field work is easier than paperwork. I took all the files that I checked to Kinn's table. They have done the business as well. Kinn asked me to choose a restaurant so that we could go out for lunch. "Kinn we can go to our favourite Japanese restaurant." Tawan suggested. "Who said you are coming with us,The business is over you can leave now" Kinn insisted. I suppressed my laugh. You deserve this bitch. Tawan stood up hastily and stamped his foot and went out. I shook my head watching his drama. He might have chosen the acting field, very natural.

We are back home after having our lunch at a Korean restaurant. Pete suggested eating at this restaurant. Kinn has a party tonight. Thakhun is hosting a party for Kinn's recovery. "Kinn do you want to sleep? You have a party tonight." "Oh yeah I completely forgot about it." Kinn scratched his nose. "Thakhun would kill you if you don't go" I laughed. "Are you not attending the party?" Kinn asked as he lay on the sofa. "How can you go out without your main bodyguard? I am sure I will be there or Do you not want me to go?" I raised my eyebrow at him. "No no no I didn't say that! Not like that!" What is with this Kinn today!! I still looked at him suspiciously. "You don't have to wear the uniform to the party, You can attend the Party not just as my bodyguard." Kinn clarified. "Ok sure."

The party is at Yok's new bar. It's way bigger than the previous one. P'Yok has really worked hard to attain this level. This bar looks more classy. As usual Thakhun booked the VIP room. Kinn's friends were already there when we entered the hall. "Omg Porsche you are hot today!! How did I not notice you Oppa!" Tem compliment me and I winked at him. Time gave us a disapproval look. "Ohh Time we can be a thruple what do you say?" Tem asked Time curiously. "I am sure I can handle you both. It would feel great to be taken by two hard Oppas" Tem continued his pestering. This is my first time to see Time get jealous of Tem it's usually otherwise around. I shook my head at Tem's silliness to make Time jealous. Vegas entered the hall grabbing everyone's attention. "Should I ask Vegas as well, he looks hot too!" Time bit his lower lip seductively. "Ok ok I am sorry, I will never look at any other guy other than you, Is it ok now! Please stop this nonsense." Time gulped his glasses. Guess Tem's plan worked well. Tem smiled Victoriously.

Thakhun, Pete, Arm and Pol arrived at the venue after half an hour. "Is it not supposed to be the host to arrive first?" Vegas asked while sipping his wine. "Oii Vegas It's not me! It's all because of the beautician." Thakhun took his seat complaining about his bad manicure experience ever. "That's fine! The night is ours! We are going to get wasted until morning." Thakhun cheered everyone. The music started playing and everyone was provided with drinks. Thakhun has arranged some games as well. "Hello my sweet gentlemen the party has not yet started. I have a big surprise for you all." Thakhun screamed through Mike. "Let's welcome our boys with loud cheer." We all turned towards the direction Thakhun pointed and some pretty boys in sexy clothes entered the hall. The night is fresh and here is your dancing partner. The more merrier. They can accompany you to dance and relive all the tension." Thakhun announced. He looked very proud of his plan. Pete told me that Khun heard a host on some reality show said dance can relieve tension. Guess Thakhun is back in his form Hahaha.